Is there a trading/selling section? Just wondering.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aether Lion

GBATemp's Pet Lion
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I mean if any of you read my "What did I do wrong? :/" post, I have like a lot of stuff for sale or trade. It'd be nice. :D

migles

All my gbatemp friends are now mods, except for me
Trophies
XP
Country
China
In less then a week. Jesus..
i remember a guy who tried to sell something in other area, i warned him about how it was against the rules selling outside the trading area but he needed 100 posts to see it.
the guy in 24 hours made enough posts with trash replies... sometimes didn't even read the first post
after getting about 102 posts, created the post on trading area and never appeared again..

yusuo

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I literally have nothing to do with my life. Thanks for pointing that out. :sad:
tbh I didn't even know about the trading section, let alone the 100 messages rule.
In the nicest way, change you avatar, skinny topless white guy, comes across kinda creepy

Reactions: WeedZ

yusuo

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Oh damn comin' straight outta Compton.

Thanks for letting me know my body is kinda creepy.
It's not just you, its anyone who comes onto a predominantly male website and posts a half naked photo of themselves. Mind you ever if it was predominantly female, it would still be creepy

p1ngpong

Gamer Professional Deluxe
Supervisor
Trophies
Website
imgur.com
XP
Country
Croatia
I literally have nothing to do with my life. Thanks for pointing that out. :sad:
tbh I didn't even know about the trading section, let alone the 100 messages rule.

Just a word of advice, nobody likes a spammer. If you want to post random nonsense go and do it in the EOF.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Thank you. Hope you're in good spirits today like I am. :)