Hacking Is there a thread talking about FFCCMLaaK hacking?

hjfbv1

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
teq said:
Nude Chime sounds about the most interesting...

i agree, pm me if you get anything intresting. not just nude chime im just talking about anything, im kinda bored and wouldnt mind something to pass the time
tongue.gif

except nude king, i dont need to see my lunch again

night_chrono

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
teq said:
"Stackable" as in you can build multiple structures in the same location.

This would work best for houses, as you don't ever need to go in them.

Imagine having your entire population living on one square, surrounded by all of the shops.

I think there could be a problem with doing that. I am going off some assumptions here so please correct me if I am wrong.

The NPC's leave their houses every morning. Since there is no jumping, or use of a Z axis, I am assuming that there are no psychics for falling objects, so what would happen to the NPC's who live on the higher levels? What if an adventure lived there, would he ever leave to complete a behest?

nanika

文鎮じゃダメ!まぁ、こんな文字小さしすぎてどうせ読めないっしょ。
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
night_chrono said:
teq said:
"Stackable" as in you can build multiple structures in the same location.

This would work best for houses, as you don't ever need to go in them.

Imagine having your entire population living on one square, surrounded by all of the shops.

I think there could be a problem with doing that. I am going off some assumptions here so please correct me if I am wrong.

The NPC's leave their houses every morning. Since there is no jumping, or use of a Z axis, I am assuming that there are no psychics for falling objects, so what would happen to the NPC's who live on the higher levels? What if an adventure lived there, would he ever leave to complete a behest?
Z axis? Afaik he means that they all would occupy only one space. There would be one door. House a's Z co-ordinates would match House b's, and the same for X and Y co-ordinates. No higher levels.
tongue.gif

Raym0nd666

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I tried to modify my wad but the game isnt starting (hang up right after start button is pressed) The ProgramArchlordComp_en_us.nut has the same size as before just modified the gil elemenite and max building offsets like posted before. but after packing with u8coes the 00000002.app is bigger and so the .wad is also bigger. Any hint what i am doing wrong?

hjfbv1

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i dont supose any of these pack/unpacking programs work in msdos? lol jk, i just found a msdos emu for MAC and have been having fun, a GB emu runs in it, course us mac ppl get visiual boy advanced so it dosent matter
tongue.gif

Raym0nd666

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I thought about it a little more the problem i have is that i included the LF's in the ArchConstructionSteps Class that replaces the CRLF's but my editor is changing it in CRLF's again. So will it be enough to delete the 3bytes in any comment line?

I'll use a Hexeditor for further changes so the lf's arent changed anymore. The next problem is using u8coes because it makes bigger files than the original. Tried also u8packer by using normal u8 and firmware u8 /w MD5 but both options are making bigger files. Should i use any other program?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    DinohScene @ DinohScene: Certified Nin10yearold (tm)