Hacking Is there a terraria wii u save file editor?

GalladeGuy

Cool and Epic
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
it use the same format but every editor says it corrupt
That's probably because the Wii U version is based on an older version of Terreria and has some exclusive content. Maybe try an editor for XBone or PS4 if there are any. I would say a 3DS save editor, but the 3DS version is based off of Mobile, not Console or PC.

PikaArc

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
That's probably because the Wii U version is based on an older version of Terreria and has some exclusive content. Maybe try an editor for XBone or PS4 if there are any. I would say a 3DS save editor, but the 3DS version is based off of Mobile, not Console or PC.
i only found XBLA. do i use it?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

dosns't work

DarkIrata

Trophies
Website
ipmix.de
XP
Country
Germany
Hey, could you upload your save and a list of tried save editor's? Also if any of them gave more then just "Save is corrupted". Maybe i could fix one of them up or make a new one for the WiiU.

Reactions: PikaArc

PikaArc

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hey, could you upload your save and a list of tried save editor's? Also if any of them gave more then just "Save is corrupted". Maybe i could fix one of them up or make a new one for the WiiU.
is only the player file

Attachments

• Terraria Save.rar
    865 bytes · Views: 394
Reactions: DarkIrata

DarkIrata

Trophies
Website
ipmix.de
XP
Country
Germany
ok thx maybe you can get it to work xD
Well the good news is, the character doesn't get fully corrupted loaded in the pc version, but still doesn't work. That's means i should get it to work by writing a new save editor. The bad news are, there are no open source projects from any editor which is near version 1.3 and decompiling older versions are..... yeah... lets just say, it's easier to decompile the game. Even worse is, that's i dont have much time this week and the weekend, so it could take a while, and still this is no promise that's i would get it to work.

DarkIrata

Trophies
Website
ipmix.de
XP
Country
Germany
Little updated for other interested people.
I started the projects with the little time i have. Current state: https://github.com/DarkIrata/TerrariaU-SaveEditor/releases

It is possible to edit the inventory, name, gender, difficulty and colors. BUT!
You can only edit your inventory if you doesn't have equiped any armor or accessories. This will be changed later, by me or someone who want to contribute to the project.
The reason are the offsets which get moved. (who thought armor would be saved before the inventory~)

Currently i can't say if items in a safe or piggy bank could also make problems.. But don't be scared to try it! Automated backup files on save.
If you have any bugs, feel free to report them. But don't expect to get a quick fix.

Have fun.
xNJBctg.png
N6juR8G.png

Last edited by DarkIrata,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Maximumbeans, I'm doing alright, thanks.
    +1
  • Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans:
    That must be rough. Productive I'm sure but hard to balance with daily life
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Maximumbeans, Indeed. I've been working on getting this Infecutus chip to work on my PS2. But after soldering, I realised that a plastic piece was missing from the power ribbon cable to the power and eject buttons.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Now I could go with soldering the contacts from the cable to the connector on the mobo, but doesn't sound like a good permanent solution.
    Man, that's beyond my brain :rofl: I'm no good with hardware for now. I'd like to get into hardmods in future though
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Maximumbeans, Maybe start practice soldering. Get a cheap-ass soldering iron and follow some good YouTube tutorials.
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Least my experience has gotten better than over a decade ago. My iron would constantly bump into components and break them.
    Sounds good. I actually did soldering but like 16 years ago for school so uuuuh probably rusty haha
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Maximumbeans, Same here. I did soldering at school from a teacher who I honestly liked since he had plenty of good electronics experience.
    +1
    I wish I could play chess well
    +1
    Useless but a true art
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Maximumbeans, I had a friend who had a glass chess set for their birthday.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    It was like all clear and fancy. Tbf I'm not too experienced with chess, but would like to learn someday.
    That sounds really cool
    I know the basics but no strategy at all :rofl:
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Watch chess streamers on Twitch and you'll pick up a thing or two.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Not to mention there's an infinite number of chess games for every possible platform.
    +1
  • DinohScene @ DinohScene:
    just play it, get beaten a few times and start dominating
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Nude chess is best
    +1
  • DinohScene @ DinohScene:
    strip checkers > nude chess
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Nude checkers get jumped
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Veho, I guess you'd pick up something while watching tub streams.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @K3Nv2, Dick fights. :tpi:
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Turkish olive oil wrestling.
    +1
    Veho @ Veho: Turkish olive oil wrestling. +1