1. lenselijer

lenselijer GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

Netherlands

yes i did test castlevania intro and it's fullspeed on supercard lite.
    i only buy from local shops, they get the real microsd cards from kingston factory, so no chinese fake crap cards that are slow.

i really dont know what people have against kingston, they have better speed,price and warranty then sandisk...

2. kaputtfurleben

Newcomer

United States

Soo, how are they?

3. kalibar

OP kalibar GBAtemp Regular

United States
    These A-Data cards fucking rule. People weren't blowing smoke up your ass about the SuperCard Lite's new and improved speed; this fucker loads shit quicker than my G6 Lite does. Tony Hawk's American Sk8land is lag-free, and levels in Ouendan start up decidedly faster than they do on the G6. I thought the G6 was just as fast as an original retail game; maybe the SC Lite with quick media is even faster?

I'll check it out more in-depth later on, but suffice to say, this shit rocks. If you own an SC Lite, pick up an A-Data card. Newegg has them in 1GB for $24.99 after mail in rebate right now.

4. tabs

tabs Member
    Newcomer

I'm using Transcend Micro SD 512 MB, and so far Im not having any problems. Im not sure with the speed, if its fast or not, but Im not lagging or anything.

5. GouK

GouK GBAtemp Fan

Did you test castlevania intro? If not can u do so please and let us know your result. Specifcally I'm curious how it works with the SCL because thats what i use.

Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - compatibility, SuperCard, media