ROM Hack Is there a save editor for animal crossing: new leaf?

chrisluna413

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Noticed that there's been a lot of progress with spiderhacks, but since I'm on emuNAND 9.5 and sysNAND 4.2 I can't most of the applications out there. I've really been wanting to recreate my town in AC:NL and was just wondering if there's an editor out there for saves, whether it be an application on the 3DS itself (doubt it) or a save editor program for a PC.

Also, can someone explain to me how the PowerSave works and if it's possible for it to be 'cloned' or manipulated in some way to work with the game's save file alone, so that there's no need for that plug?

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Noticed that there's been a lot of progress with spiderhacks, but since I'm on emuNAND 9.5 and sysNAND 4.2 I can't most of the applications out there. I've really been wanting to recreate my town in AC:NL and was just wondering if there's an editor out there for saves, whether it be an application on the 3DS itself (doubt it) or a save editor program for a PC.

No such application exists yet.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: But I bet that would be more for a flashcart than a consumer repro board.