Hardware Is there a risk of being banned using my cartridges that I play in my 3ds banned in my 2ds

kyurem033

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Title I want to use my cartridges in my 2ds that does not have any cwf (mainly to play online)

But I'm afraid of getting banned

I have been able to play with my pokemon cartridge And without any problem I just deleted the save and star new game for precaution

and I am afraid to use other 3ds cartridges in my 2ds even if I delete the match

But what risk is there if I play my MH4U cartridge online without erasing my saves?

Or I try to transfer my pokemon alpha saphire or pokemon sun using pokemom bank

I have the same with other games

1B51004

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Cartridges from a hacked 3ds to an unhacked 3ds should not be affected by bans. Unless you get an impossible pokemon that's not available in the game normally, you should be fine.

Shadow#1

Wii, 3DS Softmod & Dumpster Diving Expert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Title I want to use my cartridges in my 2ds that does not have any cwf (mainly to play online)

But I'm afraid of getting banned

I have been able to play with my pokemon cartridge And without any problem I just deleted the save and star new game for precaution

and I am afraid to use other 3ds cartridges in my 2ds even if I delete the match

But what risk is there if I play my MH4U cartridge online without erasing my saves?

Or I try to transfer my pokemon alpha saphire or pokemon sun using pokemom bank

I have the same with other games
Long as no hacked save CFW or not won't get u banned

kyurem033

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Long as no hacked save CFW or not won't get u banned
And what if I use my fire emblem fates birtrhing cartridge?
I only did a backup but I did not do anything else with the cartridge, what happens with the path I bought? same thing 4 ultimate only made save back up

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

unless you used PKSM it's safe.

and speaking of pokemon if i use the PKSM but only to transfer pokemon from one game to another but dont clone or inject pokemons

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    straferz @ straferz: Anybody know why this is happening to my ACWW town...