Is there a Revo K101 Review in the works? :)

Discussion in 'GBA - Console and Game Discussions, Help and Tips' started by Centrix, Oct 9, 2012.

Oct 9, 2012
  1. Centrix
    OP

Member Centrix Stop Poking the Moogle!

United States
    Just wondering if there's gonna be a review for the new Revo K101 since its suppose to replicate the GBA hardware 100% or so they claim, I'm interested in this handheld but would like to read a review on it from the TEMP :P keep up the great work always!

2. Another World

Former Staff Another World Emulate the Planet!

Colombia
    the system is not yet released. when they are ready i should be receiving a review sample.

-another world

3. ruilong

Member ruilong GBAtemp Regular

United States
    We will donate one unit revo k101 to Another world to write review on gbatemp once this device is released. Our workers are just be back from their long time holiday. And now they are busy making this device. We will try our best to bring you this cool device in this month. Kindly follow our on line shop and gbatemp. We will release the latest news there. At the same time, we will email every people who place pre-order and send out their order when we restock this device.

Feel free to contact us if you need any more help.

Thank you for your understanding.

4. Centrix
    OP

Member Centrix Stop Poking the Moogle!

United States
    Um your site says I can buy it now not pre order it any more!

5. Another World

Former Staff Another World Emulate the Planet!

Colombia
    when i visit their site i see Pre-order K101, Free Pouch Bag + Headphone + 4GB TF Card Offered.

-another world

6. ruilong

United States
    It is still in pre-order as we still do not restock Revo K101. We will update the information on line once we get this device back. Thanks.

7. juggernaut911

Member juggernaut911 GBAtemp Slut!

United States
    Are you estimating this? Are you saying that they will be SHIPPED (at least shipped out, not received) to the preorderers before the start of November?

Looking forward to this!

8. ruilong

United States
    Yes, we are estimated to get this device during October. As soon as we restock this device, and we will ship out your orders. As we sais before, the long time holiday at the beginning of this month did delay our releasing this device. Our workers are now working day and night for it.

We will update the releasing day on both our on line shop and gbatemp as soon as we get it.

Thank you for your understanding.