Hacking is there a program to covert

DJPlace

going hire Ronald McDonald To Gun Down Nintendo.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
cause i really don't feel like earing everything in sonic and sega all star raceing let me know ty.

XFlak

Wiitired but still kicking
Trophies
Website
modmii.github.io
XP
Country
Cyprus
i think if u just extract the save to the sd card (u may need a SM hack to do that if it wont let u copy it), and rename the new folder in the private folder from ***E to ***P (title IDs), then it may work (not 100% though, i think i remember some1 saying it worked, but it may depend on the game and if the USA version is very different from the PAL version). Its worth a shot, let me know if it works for u!

I know tanooki can do this no prob, but thats only for new super mario bros wii saves

edit: not sure if hex editing is required, i'm sure what I'm suggesting wont harm your wii, i just don't know if it will work... i'm sure some1 will correct me if i'm wrong

pepxl

GFX W!Z4RD
Trophies
XP
Country
i wasn't aware you could do that i thought the game had a save region check, as i have several P and E duplicate games and most/all have am icon for both PAL and NTSC versions in save menu

DJPlace

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
xflak40 said:
i think if u just extract the save to the sd card (u may need a SM hack to do that if it wont let u copy it), and rename the new folder in the private folder from ***E to ***P (title IDs), then it may work (not 100% though, i think i remember some1 saying it worked, but it may depend on the game and if the USA version is very different from the PAL version). Its worth a shot, let me know if it works for u!

I know tanooki can do this no prob, but thats only for new super mario bros wii saves

edit: not sure if hex editing is required, i'm sure what I'm suggesting wont harm your wii, i just don't know if it will work... i'm sure some1 will correct me if i'm wrong

did not work...

pepxl

GFX W!Z4RD
Trophies
XP
Country
lolz that's me converting my saves now, there's me redoing a lot of levels, races, fights and shit to get saves to where they are in the other saves

a nice tard moment for me lol

DJPlace

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
DeadlyFoez said:
This is what I usually do which works for most games except the occasional one that requires hex editing on top of it.

First, extract the save game that you want to transfer. Remember the number.

Then go and run the new game and create a save file on the wii.

Then go and extract the new savegame (just pretty much to create the directory on your SD card) and remember that number also.

Put the SD card in your PC, take all the files out of the first directory that you remembered and paste them into the second directory overwriting all the files

Put the SD card back into your wii and use save game manager to install the the save game to the new game region.

I have done this countless times, like when a japan version of a game came out before an american version (WSR comes to mind) and also to have multiple copies of animal crossing
biggrin.gif

On all the games that I care for I have never needed to hex edit the save files, but with some you do.

The priiloader hacks wont do shit to help you in this situation.

i did what you said and still no luck i think i'm going have to edit through hex

DJPlace

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
DeadlyFoez said:
If I had those actually games I would test it out for you and let you know if it is user error or not, but I don't.

thanks anyway for your help but i'll earn everything again i only had a couple racers and all courses unlocked.

damysteryman

I am too busy IRL these days...
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
The save files have to be decrypted in order to be changed.

I think DeadlyFoez is referring to Wanin's savegame manager app (and extractor/installer apps).

And there's some games that don't like save converting.

PM me the save (data.bin), and I'll try convert it for you.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :rofl2: