Hacking Is there a program that can update games on CFW? (Luma3ds)

Justinde75

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Dude seriously came down I am trying to give you advice to make your life easier on here and you are acting all butt hurt. But hey if you are happy to take the easy way through life then so be it.
Im butthurt? Mh look at you, you're crying about my posts.

Drakia

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I dont instantly google everything.
There's your problem :)

I had almost zero 3DS mod/programming experience prior to about a month ago. You want to know how I am now one of the main contributors to CIAngel? Because I google EVERYTHING, if there's a term I don't know, or a process I don't understand, I research it. I'd recommend you start doing that a bit more often :)

Not being a dick, just like Marko76, I'm trying to make things easier for you. You'll get shit on less if you show you've actually tried to help yourself before coming to others with things that have been answered tons of times before.

Reactions: AmandaRose

Ray2R

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have ReiNand emuNand and I've updated the emuNand to latest. But I cannot access the eShop. It doesn't tell me to update it just gives me an error. What do I do?

Sonansune

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I have ReiNand emuNand and I've updated the emuNand to latest. But I cannot access the eShop. It doesn't tell me to update it just gives me an error. What do I do?
region swap?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

what's the error code...

3dsn00b

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Calm down kids, you're arguing for nothing here.
Welcome to the internet. :grog:

Serious answer to the OP: you can usually find CIA's and DLC's from that iso site. You can use those to update if the eShop isn't working. From my experience, a lot of titles will update from the eShop directly, as long as they are the same region as your 3DS or are region free.

Edit: I personally like to stick to downloading the updates in CIA format whenever I can, as I feel kind of bad for using the Nintendo Servers as I haven't paid anything for the games. This is also why I don't use tickets.

Italic Strikethrough: Have been corrected that Region Free titles doesn't equate to being undateable on any region via eShop.

Last edited by 3dsn00b,

Sonansune

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

Serious answer to the OP: you can usually find CIA's and DLC's from that iso site. You can use those to update if the eShop isn't working. From my experience, a lot of titles will update from the eShop directly, as long as they are the same region as your 3DS or are region free.

Edit: I personally like to stick to downloading the updates in CIA format whenever I can, as I feel kind of bad for using the Nintendo Servers as I haven't paid anything for the games. This is also why I don't use tickets.
region free a game doesn't mean you hook the game to your region 3ds eshop

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

region free only change the icon bytes, other than that......nothing

3dsn00b

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
region free only change the icon bytes, other than that......nothing
region free a game doesn't mean you hook the game to your region 3ds eshop

Ahhhh, thanks for the clarification. It felt like I could always update RF titles from the eShop in my mind, it may have been my biased mind playing on the fact that the are titled Region Free.

xile6

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Dude! How did you get Super Smash Bros. with CIAngel/TIKdevil? It always fails for me at installation..
I forgot what all i did.
But i remember deleting the install and extra data from sd card.
Then reinstall it. Boot up and back out the did the update.
My emunand had to be uptodate for it to work.

So i got smash with dlc and updates working

Reactions: DrakeLyon

DrakeLyon

Console Perfectionist
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I forgot what all i did.
But i remember deleting the install and extra data from sd card.
Then reinstall it. Boot up and back out the did the update.
My emunand had to be uptodate for it to work.

So i got smash with dlc and updates working
Hmm, I'll have to try that. I'll also do one more and delete the ticket data for it. Thank you man

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Psionic Roshambo, JonTron's back yet again until he disappears into the void for another 6 or...