Is there a mystergift homebrew app for wii yet?

Discussion in 'Wii - Emulation and Homebrew' started by mysteryperson699, Jul 2, 2011.

1. mysteryperson699
    OP

Newcomer mysteryperson699 Member

Australia
    About a year ago in January I posted this question and I found that it was a no at the time.

I have been doing some Google searching but I still haven't found anything yet.
    Is there a working homebrew app for wii that can send mystery gifts to a ds from the wii.

I don't want to use the deoxys method or action replay to put a event into my game.

Is there an app that makes the DS think that there is a real mystery event happening.
    You would think this could be done since Pokemon battle revolution can send mystery gifts to the DS.

Original Post: http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=237...;p=2968852&

2. mysteryperson699
    OP

Newcomer mysteryperson699 Member

Australia
    So I'm going to guess that no-one knows anything......

You would have thought that someone would have done it by name

3. Game2590

Newcomer Game2590 Member

United Kingdom
    AS far as sending from the wii to ds goes, I don't think anyone has fully cracked actually being able to use this feature, i know there has been some progress with things like wiiloadnds, but being able to have complete control over what is sent hasn't been done yet.

With DS to DS, i'm not too sure again if a homebrew app would be able to send to official games without it working in exactly the same way the deoxys patch does.

4. Sicklyboy

Global Moderator Sicklyboy Resident Mechanical Keyboard Addict

United States
    Well with flashcarts, you could always download the distribution roms, run em on one flashcart, then distribute it to your game or other flashcart on another DS...

5. Game2590

Newcomer Game2590 Member

United Kingdom
    Yeah that's how the deoxys patch works, it patches the deoxys distribution rom to send what ever you patched in to it