Hacking is there a list of ios i can use to compare

hempin

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
looking to see the eastiest way to view my installed ios's and then compare so that i may know which ios's i am missing and that is giving me black and white error when attempting to use any force region hack on 4.1u with preloader to play pal backups from disc channel. could it be ios35, i ask because i was looking for a easy way to update hbc so i attempted to downgrade IOS35 but got code dump? any suggestions.thanks to all... ive already used trucha bug rest,cioscorp 3.5 and ios38 rev 14..

icebrg5

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
use dop ios mod v9

It will show you what version your ios files are and will allow you to update them to the latest version as well.

It requires an internet connection.

If you want to just see what version of ios files you have look up a program called sign check.It will create a txt file on your sd card and show you the versions of each ios installed on your wii.

WiiShizzza

Graphics juggler
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I'm still using "title lister" that creates a txt file on your sd with all ios installed in you wii nand.
Title lister is maybe pretty outdated, i don't know... i was lost for some time...

//EDIT:
posting at the same time...
icpmattj is right.

am I the only one who still use title lister ?
blink.gif

hempin

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
will dop ios mod v9 update my wii or just my ios.because i dont want to update my 4.1u softmod. and is dop ios mod v9 the simplest way of comparing your ios's to ensure your updated and able to play pal's as well as backups period through disc channel. just wondering safest way to fix this lil force region prob. i m sure it has to be a ios thats causing this prob. and thanks guys. id ont really want to use startpatch or downgrade because of too many game saves..

Dialexio

Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
WiiShizzza said:
I'm still using "title lister" that creates a txt file on your sd with all ios installed in you wii nand.
Title lister is maybe pretty outdated, i don't know... i was lost for some time...

//EDIT:
posting at the same time...
icpmattj is right.

am I the only one who still use title lister ?
blink.gif

I still use Title Lister (WiiCrazy's mod).
smileipb2.png

QUOTE(hempin @ Dec 8 2009, 11:54 PM) will dop ios mod v9 update my wii or just my ios.because i dont want to update my 4.1u softmod. and is dop ios mod v9 the simplest way of comparing your ios's to ensure your updated and able to play pal's as well as backups period through disc channel. just wondering safest way to fix this lil force region prob. i m sure it has to be a ios thats causing this prob. and thanks guys. id ont really want to use startpatch or downgrade because of too many game saves..
Dop-IOS MOD will only touch whatever you tell it to. It's probably your best option to version check your IOSes.

antiaverage

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Dialexio said:
Dop-IOS MOD will only touch whatever you tell it to. It's probably your best option to version check your IOSes.

It is, hands down, the best way to version check and upgrade selectively. It also allows for reapplying the signature hash check (Trucha bug) and ES_Identify patch, so you can ensure you are still in softmod heaven. Just be sure you know which IOS files should have these patches applied, although the worst that happens if you apply it to one you shouldn't is that the HomeBrew Channel flips upside down and backwards, which the official HackMii installer can re-install and fix. Just take a look in your HomeBrew Channel exit menu's upper-right corner to see which IOS to not touch.

Also, Giantpune is working on some fantastic mods to Dop-IOS MOD:
http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=194663

Also, the WiiBrew wiki pages about Dop-IOS and Dop-IOS MOD are worth reading:
http://wiibrew.org/wiki/Dop-IOS
http://wiibrew.org/wiki/Dop-IOS_MOD

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://youtu.be/3eGAHfC5P-Y?si=Fo3iEl1pZ4D_O6dp +1