GCN Is there a list of Gamecube Homebrews?

Kaphis

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
since gbatemp doesn't have a gamecube section... now that my wii is chipped...it can run gamecube homebrew, what is out there?
biggrin.gif

imgod22222

GBAtemp's Original No-faced Member
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Well, there is a snes emulator, i think its GXSNES, but im not sure. (compat is high i think) but then again, ask someone who knows..
frown.gif
sorry.

Kaphis

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Well, there is a snes emulator, i think its GXSNES, but im not sure. (compat is high i think) but then again, ask someone who knows..
frown.gif
sorry.

lol then why did you answer? XDDD nono just playing ^^ thanks for the reply, I am acutally looking for some kind of homebrew that lets me watch DVDs O.o..

And I need the SD -> Gamecube memroy card thingy?~

Its unfortunately that gabtemp doesn't have a gamecube section cause I am so lost without gbatemp XD

kristianity77

GBATemp old fogey
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I have a chipped cube and to be honest, there really isnt that much homebrew for some reason. But you gotta remember, the original gamecube was cracked quite late on in its life. But yes, there is pretty much a perfect working SNES emu called SNES9XGX. Ive not come across anything to let you play DVDS for the gamecube cannot read the full way across a DVD even if you modify the case. But im sure somewhere there IS software to enable you to playback DivX movies

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4N-3vv4kzdk