Is there a homebrew volume app anywhere, or a way to change the volume in Persona 5?

Kotomine Kirei

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The audio is really quiet and uneven in the game, and there are no volume sliders in its options.
Increasing the Switch's volume helps to hear the game's audio better, but then the problem becomes the Switch's system sounds becoming very loud, and even then, the sound effects of the game are louder than its music and voices.

Is there a Tesla module/plugin, homebrew app, or an easy way to edit games to change that?

Last edited by Kotomine Kirei,

Kotomine Kirei

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You'll just have to extract the games audio files, convert them to an editable format like .wav, volume boost them, and then convert them back.

So, I would have to extract with HacTool (or HacPack?), convert with...any audio converter (?), modify the audio's volume, and then do the reverse (aside from changing the volume), or maybe I could do the first half and instead of the reverse, try to add them as a mod?

I had a similar experience. Except in my case I just wish the game was louder in general. Was also disappointed to find out there were zero audio options in game. Such a strange omission.

It is odd, because the PC version apparently has options for changing the volume for various things, and I have no idea why they would not have thought about including that in the Switch version (and the other versions) as well.

Last edited by Kotomine Kirei,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: It's mostly the ones that are just pictures and no instructions at all