Homebrew is there a ftp client for the dsi that works with dsiwarehax?

Ryccardo

watching Thames TV from London
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Haven't heard of any DSi-mode ftp server, there's a DS-mode one but (apart from most likely not working in DSi mode) its stability and performance, even for 802.11b, is appalling

and USB card readers are cheaper than a 2 GB card (more expensive than 4 GB due to being the largest non-SDHC type, heh) or "free" when the employees are distracted

huntertron1

dancing to music!
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
uh... What? What do you need to do? If you want to transfer files from/to the DSi, one would usually have an FTP client on the PC and an FTP server on the console.
yes exactly but i cant fidnone for the dsi and note i just need to acces the sd card not the nand its self

smf

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Well exactly, what you are looking for is an FTP server, then. Not a client. Either way, I'd recommend getting a cheap card adapter.

Although an ftp server would make most sense, if you just want to transfer files then either way round would work.

However I don't think anyone has working network in dsi mode homebrew, so neither is possible.

Last edited by smf,

gnmmarechal

GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
gs2012.xyz
XP
Country
Portugal
Although an ftp server would make most sense, if you just want to transfer files then either way round would work.

However I don't think anyone has working network in dsi mode homebrew, so neither is possible.
I know, but given what the OP said, it would make more sense.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    KenniesNewName @ KenniesNewName: +2