Hacking is there a flush to DS Lite GBA cart?

IxthusTiger

Cruddy's Buddy
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I guess G6 would be the only possible...

Can you make it act like a single GBA cart (no loader?)

Is there any cart (DS lite sized) that is 256Mbits and can be written with one rom minus a loader?

I want to have the Band Bros Request Selection, but without the sticking out.

saxamo

Spaaaaace!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can you make it act like a single GBA cart (no loader?)

Is there any cart (DS lite sized) that is 256Mbits and can be written with one rom minus a loader?

I want to have the Band Bros Request Selection, but without the sticking out.

1. You can boot straight to GBA, but the loader is still there. I don't believe that there is a way to boot straight to a game.

2. I don't think so, because the g6 was the first one flush with the ds lite. And the m3 and such have micro SD which you insert.

3. Umm, i don't know anything about band bros. Sorry! It sounds like you'd need a patch/hack for this.

Shinji

҉҉ ҉҉
Trophies
Website
www.google.com
XP
Country
United States
The only carts that act like gba carts with no loader would have to be in the gba-only generation cause the lite generation are implied as ways to play NDS roms. As far as Band bro's goes, I think G6 was the first to enable the way to play the song selection cart thingy (i forget what that mode is called, like with Castlevania AoS and DoS, etc)...

Hanafuda

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Now that we are seeing Slot1 DS kits hitting the market, it would be awesome to have a real GBA cart that fits the DSL as well. I am using a SCminiSD right now which is std GBA cart size, so when I put my EFA Linker in there's no change. But I'm planning on upgrading to something sized for the DS-Lite in a few months, and the DS-X is looking good. It'd be awesome to have as good as the EFA fitting flush in Slot 2.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: For example, one of my other favorite songs from them, with some massive house music influence - +1