Hacking Is there a flashcart for DS games that works on the n3ds?

knights

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am trying to find one that would work without modifying the firmware or anything, kind of like the sky3ds but for DS games only. Is there a firmware requirement at all?

Last edited by knights,

Sumea

Disco Ninja Frog
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
All that work on newest firmwares on O3DS work also on N3DS, N3DS does not have any unique anti flashcart measures compared to normal original 3DS models; I can personally say DSTWO still trucks.

Sleet

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Has anyone heard of the R4 SDHC Dual Core or RTS? My friend suggested those
If it's r4isdhc.com then it's a good, cheap card. Only get it if it's a recent year. Actually I know the only difference between 2015/2016 is the sticker but they don't want you to know that. :P
These are older (I think). I would stick with the R4i Gold (cheap and reliable) or for near guaranteed support in all future firmwares, the Supercard DSTWO.
Not really needed since Nintendo doesn't update their whitelist anymore. And dstwo sucks battery. But I would get the R4i Gold if it's cheaper than what's mentioned.

Last edited by Sleet,

knights

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Last question I have, is using the DS flashcarts relatively safe? As in getting banned or something would not be a high chance.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: @SylverReZ, Indeed lol