Hacking Is there a Flash Card for both DS lite and 3DS?

KeeYN

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I recently (yesterday) bought a DS lite. I did this because I found a handful of GBA games in one of my drawers but I lost what I could play them with (GBA) years ago (which my brother accused me of, naturally). I am happy with this DS lite, especially for a pre-owned console.

Though I would like to know if anyone has recommendations for a flash card that would work on both my DS lite and 3DS. My main reason for one would be to play GB/C, S/NES, and perhaps other systems' games on the consoles via an emulator, though playing my DS from backups would also make me happy , as the only carry case I have holds 6 3/DS games.

If anyone knows a good one for DS lite only this would also work for me, the working on 3DS as well would just be a bonus.

P.S. If anyone could also direct me to a trustworthy Australian retailer for one of these also, that would be well appreciated. Thank you.

KeeYN

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I might quickly also add the question:

Are there any slot 2 flash carts that will allow me to take backups of my card (even if only memory) in slot one or vice versa?

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Any 3DS flashcart comes in a 2-piece set, one card is specifically dedicated for 3DS games, the other is an exploit installer card that also doubles as a DS flashcart that can be used on a DS Lite if you so feel like it. As far as Slot-2 carts are concerned, most of'em will allow you to dump DS games. Dumping 3DS games is a whole different story, but it's possible using the Gateway on the 3DS.

vayanui8

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The supercard dstwo is a great card with lots of emulator compatibility. Its a bit of a battery eater but works great.

KeeYN

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
DSTWO is the very best flash card on the market ,but it can't play 3DS Roms on 3DS!
Already understood, but I wasn't planning to play 3DS roms on anything, as I feel I can use my case for those, and then I could play backup DS games, and still have them all with me!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Also nice. Never really watched Fallout on Prime, but sounds like a good show. +1