Hacking is there a fix for the game save bug yet?

mznova

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If i recall correctly, you don't have to close the game. Just load the game and go up to a screen where you can see your save file (the game's continue screen). Then press the home button and see if it freezes. If not, then you're good. You don't have to close the game when you want to flush the save file to the sd card. You just have to press home and wait a bit.

Waygeek

Trophies
XP
Can we roll back to the last stable version of the firmware? Cause this is BS. So close to selling my 4.X XL and the Gateway... partly for a Luigi XL and Phoenix Wright too hehe.

DisasterTheory

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can we roll back to the last stable version of the firmware? Cause this is BS. So close to selling my 4.X XL and the Gateway... partly for a Luigi XL and Phoenix Wright too hehe.

That's what I did, just download gateway 1.2 and replace the Launcher.dat, only problem is you can't play Zelda ALBW and a few other games.

Reactions: Huntereb

Saturosias

thank
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I used to get freezes with 5.X+ games when booting directly into Gateway mode, but I've had zero freezes when saving after I started always holding L when starting DS Profile and then booting into Gateway mode.

Pontes De Leon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Instead of closing the game with home button, I press power button and it worked every time for me

Thank you! This has worked for me. No freezes since switching to this method. The other methods people listed worked but not 100% like this.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Sak is a fishy pineapple