Hacking Is there a file browser that works through usb?

Sonic Angel Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How? the psvita is a encrypted file system, the pc can't read that data without a program like CMA or whatever is called. Even then is limited to whatever the app can do. As content manager only transfer games and save data, music pictures and videos.

Brandon6665

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No. If you really can't use ftp, you should transfer the files over using PSP save data and then move it to the correct location using Vita Shell.
Use Qcma to transfer over the PSP save data over USB, of course.

Ty, where do the psp saves go though?

satan89

Trophies
XP
Country
India
Ty, where do the psp saves go though?
I'm not sure, but I think it goes to the psp save folder in the pspemu directory.
You would then probably have to use filer (PSP homebrew) via VHBL to move those files.
If you'd explain why ftp doesn't work, someone may help you with that and save you the trouble of going through all this though.

Brandon6665

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm not sure, but I think it goes to the psp save folder in the pspemu directory.
You would then probably have to use filer (PSP homebrew) via VHBL to move those files.
If you'd explain why ftp doesn't work, someone may help you with that and save you the trouble of going through all this though.
Its actually working now, was just messed up for a couple days dont know why though

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: That was scary just had a half a second power flash +1