Homebrew Is there a DS save manager for 3DS ?

Flirkyn

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hello guys ! I'm planning to sell some DS game and I want to make backup of the save but I would like to know if there's a DS save manager for 3DS ? (I have only found for the DS Tank/Lite).
I have an R4iGold SDHC (that one http://www.3ds-linker.com/8-r4i-gold-3ds.html) and my 3DS are an O3DS a9hl on Luma 3DS (latest version) and latest Firmware.
I have a DS Tank, so if there's nothing for the 3DS it's not a big deal, but if possible I would like to use the 3DS, because if I have to use the DS I would need to change my security settings for my WiFi u_u (with the DS using only wep ~~)

Thanks for the help :)

DJT1M/T1MLPD3

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Hello guys ! I'm planning to sell some DS game and I want to make backup of the save but I would like to know if there's a DS save manager for 3DS ? (I have only found for the DS Tank/Lite).
I have an R4iGold SDHC (that one http://www.3ds-linker.com/8-r4i-gold-3ds.html) and my 3DS are an O3DS a9hl on Luma 3DS (latest version) and latest Firmware.
I have a DS Tank, so if there's nothing for the 3DS it's not a big deal, but if possible I would like to use the 3DS, because if I have to use the DS I would need to change my security settings for my WiFi u_u (with the DS using only wep ~~)

Thanks for the help :)
TWLsavetool

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Hello guys ! I'm planning to sell some DS game and I want to make backup of the save

That´s Illegal, ya know?

Flirkyn

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Thanks !
you want to get the saves from your real\original DS game cards, right?

https://github.com/TuxSH/TWLSaveTool
TWLsavetool

Thanks, worked great :D

That´s Illegal, ya know?

Huh ? I don't really see why. I'm just backing my save game for if one day I decided to re-bought again the game. That's not like I'll upload the save on the net or try to sell it. I'll only sell retail game....

DJT1M/T1MLPD3

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Thanks !

Thanks, worked great :D

Huh ? I don't really see why. I'm just backing my save game for if one day I decided to re-bought again the game. That's not like I'll upload the save on the net or try to sell it. I'll only sell retail game....

OH MY GOD i´m so sorry, i´ve readed you want to back up the rom :O Forget that :)

deisuke1234

Trophies
XP
Country
if u have the game as a flashcard than u can use the save from the flashcard and if not. If it is only a normal cartiage game what u can do is to use JKS Save manager which lets u export and import the save file.

Flirkyn

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
if u have the game as a flashcard than u can use the save from the flashcard and if not. If it is only a normal cartiage game what u can do is to use JKS Save manager which lets u export and import the save file.
I know for the rom's, but the game are on card, and I don't think JK Save Manager work for DS game game ^^" But thanks anyway :)

Flirkyn

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I have a flashcard, but the save I want are from original retail ds game card. The flashcard was for using ds homebrew for that

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: I hate myself