Is there a DRM Removal method for Xbox Videos?

Discussion in 'Computer Software and Operating Systems' started by WiiCube_2013, Mar 5, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WiiCube_2013
    OP

WiiCube_2013 GBAtemp Guru

Oct 19, 2013
    Gaza Strip
    I have Xbox videos (paid series not game trailers) on my PC and would like to watch them but unfortunately the damn DRM is blocking them from working, so.. Is there some sort of way to get rid of the DRM from Xbox paid videos?

I've tried Aimersoft along with the other popular solutions that claim to work but they're just a load of crap sadly.

P.S.: I didn't buy them as they were free for a limited time and considering they're unreleased it's sort of impossible to get elsewhere (PSN also has DRM for them).

2. Kayot

Kayot GBAtemp Fan

Jan 24, 2010
    United States
    Define "elsewhere".

3. WiiCube_2013
    OP

WiiCube_2013 GBAtemp Guru

Oct 19, 2013
    Gaza Strip
    Local stores and online stores (Amazon, eBay) the episodes aren't available in physical format to be purchased because the release was cancelled shortly after the second volume came out.

4. BORTZ

BORTZ You get a hat, and YOU get a hat!

Supervisor
    GBAtemp Patron
    BORTZ is a Patron of GBAtemp and is helping us stay independent!

Our Patreon
    Dec 2, 2007
    United States
    Pittsburgh
    I fear that this falls dangerously close to the category of "cracks" which we dont deal with here. I am locking this for now, but its possible this is ok. Dont hold your breath, and just watch them how they were intended.
    47127-smhead.png 47127-smhead.png 47127-smhead.png

EZ-Megaman likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.