Hacking Is there a Dreamcast emulator on Vita?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
if the vita will get hacked experts at wololo says a fullspeed dreamcast emulator will happen! too bad the vita scene is dead and that device will probably never be fully hacked :/
Yeah, except it's not and peeps continue to be working on getting a full-blown hack working. :P

Reactions: SLiV3R

SLiV3R

3DS Friend Code: 0473-9069-2206
Trophies
Website
soundcloud.com
XP
Country
we can always hope =) I dreamt many years of having N64 on the PSP. That machine did an impressive job on emulating MK64 & M64. But the games wasnt fully playable. very close though, the VITA would do the N64 emulation EASY! =)

Alacres

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
we can always hope =) I dreamt many years of having N64 on the PSP. That machine did an impressive job on emulating MK64 & M64. But the games wasnt fully playable. very close though, the VITA would do the N64 emulation EASY! =)

It might not be a PSP, but I've been having a blast playing my favorite N64 games on my new Nvidia Shield. So far -- despite running like total shit on my OUYA console -- the Shield has played practically every N64 games I've thrown at it near flawlessly. Full speed and everything. Granted there's still many I haven't tested, but I've been impressed at how far the android emulation scene has come along. I've also been playing Shenmue on it and Phantasy Star Online through reicast -- both of which run excellent (especially PSO; it's pretty much perfect so far.)

Reactions: SLiV3R

SirByte

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
if the vita will get hacked experts at wololo says a fullspeed dreamcast emulator will happen! too bad the vita scene is dead and that device will probably never be fully hacked :/

I'm afraid so, too. I've got a firmware v1.69 VITA just for the purpose of a possible Vita-side CFW and was hoping all the great PSP devs that did emulators would come back for a VITA-side emu; first their old stuff and then a console generation after that.

PS: did you know that in Canada school kids (under 12) are being indoctinated in schools how bad "piracy" is and "Internet downloading" is? How are these kids ever going to get in the retro gaming-scene and develop a love for emulators and maybe start their own when they are 16?

MyJoyConRunsHot

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I'm afraid so, too. I've got a firmware v1.69 VITA just for the purpose of a possible Vita-side CFW and was hoping all the great PSP devs that did emulators would come back for a VITA-side emu; first their old stuff and then a console generation after that.

PS: did you know that in Canada school kids (under 12) are being indoctinated in schools how bad "piracy" is and "Internet downloading" is? How are these kids ever going to get in the retro gaming-scene and develop a love for emulators and maybe start their own when they are 16?

Really? My teacher pirated movies for the class to watch all the time.:P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: how are you doing @K3Nv2