Is there a dedicated forum for Kodi addons?

Discussion in 'Books, Music, TV & Movies' started by RemixDeluxe, Feb 22, 2017.

1. RemixDeluxe
    OP

RemixDeluxe GBAtemp Psycho!

Nov 23, 2010
    United States
    I recently got into this amazing world of Kodi and I have no idea where to begin and with all these choices for addons it feels like a huge wave to take on at once and its hard to tell which is still supported and ones that arent up to date any longer. I'd like a forum that can keep up with all that sort of stuff where the latest addon repros are posted and suggested and also to see what new stuff developers are working on to make the experience more exciting.

The first forum I went to was (http://forum.kodi.tv/) and from the looks ToS you sign when creating an account and the forum rules against piracy it doesn't seem like the kind of place where I'd find all the options available to me.

Any suggestions?

thorasgar likes this.
  2. ZachGold

ZachGold Newbie

Newcomer
    Mar 25, 2017
    Canada
    Yeah. That's the right forum to go to. Kodi's official forum is the best place where you can get to know about the status of each add-on. Most of the devs are there so that'll give you a first-hand idea. but since you're a beginner, you can go through blog posts and articles on kodi addons and how to install them. note than kodi is much more than a media player so you'll have to delve into it a bit more. I can provide links to posts on top addons if you want to. Also, do google stuff on how open-source apps and their add-ons work, liability, what's okay and what's not and stuff.