Hacking Is there a custom made channel of the 002 fix GeckoOS?

Shinigami Kiba

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Macedonia, The Former Yugoslav Republic of
I have the regular 1.7b as a channel as well as gamma loader, but I only have the 002 fixed GeckoOS as an app for HBC.
Can someone link me to a channel of the 002 fix version?

btw I don't even remember what the vads for Gamma Loader and Gecko OS Channel were called, is it THAT bad if I just delete them using the channel manager?

ether2802

we have the techno...!!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
use wadder to pack your .dol into a channel, and it is not that bad delete thru the Settings, but still you're leaving tickets (wich are like unused space occupied in your Wii's NAND)

Shinigami Kiba

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Macedonia, The Former Yugoslav Republic of
can I delete those tickets somehow later on? I deleted one too many channels like that and I don't have the wads for them to uninstall them. Just how much space could a ticket use anyway 1 block or so i guess.

and I'd rather not make a channel myself, if someone has a pre-made one it'd be great, I know it's simple but I don't want to mess witht hat stuff cause i hear crap can brick and I'm too lazy to fix it after that.

ether2802

we have the techno...!!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Well the tickets are really tinny, and try using Any Title Deleter mod4 and see if the titles appear there so you can delete them, and about making the channel, have you read about wadder or wadstudio..?? those are automatic tools, so no human error can get in the way..!!
tongue.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    A @ anotherthing: The Nintendo servers are going down in 9 days anyway.