Is there a Custom Control Scheme mod for Smash 4 on New 3DS?

Discussion in '3DS - Homebrew Development and Emulators' started by Linkstorm36, Mar 5, 2016.

1. Linkstorm36
    OP

Linkstorm36 Newbie

Newcomer
    Mar 5, 2016
    United States
    Before anyone tells me to just change the controls in the settings, I have. I have the controls set to my liking, except for one area: the New 3DS C-stick. The C-stick is always set to Smash Attack with no way to change it (unless I'm missing something). I've been trying to teach myself how to use the right stick to tilt on Smash 4 Wii U, but I still use my 3DS copy quite a bit. If I can't change the C-stick controls, then there goes a big chunk of time I can practice or play with friends away from home.

My question is, is there a mod/hack that will override the default control scheme for either the C-stick or complete button layout to do what I want to do? I really want to use tilts a lot more instead constantly using smash attacks, but Sm4sh 3DS is the main obstacle to practicing that.

2. chaojimbo

chaojimbo Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Aug 25, 2015
    United States
    California
    Right now, probably not. There are tools to mod the game like Smash Command but I'm not sure how it does anything.

If anything, create your own mod and run a patch through HANS or as a .cia or something.