Hardware Is there a bracket that allows you to mount the Wii U game pad on a Classic Controller Pro?

WiiCube_2013

Trophies
XP
Country
Gaza Strip
It just blows my mind that Nintendo didn't give consumers the option to use the Gamepad for Wii games, that would've helped push hardware sales quite a bit I imagine, which would eventually lead to more software (games) sales, and peripheral sales which would be good for Nintendo all around. Perhaps the Wii U would've been at least somewhat more commercially successful that way. I don't think it would've been that difficult for Nintendo to pull off, they could emulate the classic controller pro using the gamepad in its place, video is already streamed to it automatically......
Wii games that supported the CCP can be played using the GamePad or WUPC but Wiimote games.. nope.

AboodXD

I hack NSMB games, and other shiz.
Trophies
XP
Country
United Arab Emirates
It just blows my mind that Nintendo didn't give consumers the option to use the Gamepad for Wii games, that would've helped push hardware sales quite a bit I imagine, which would eventually lead to more software (games) sales, and peripheral sales which would be good for Nintendo all around. Perhaps the Wii U would've been at least somewhat more commercially successful that way. I don't think it would've been that difficult for Nintendo to pull off, they could emulate the classic controller pro using the gamepad in its place, video is already streamed to it automatically......
Since Nintendo is watching GBATemp, I hope the developers, or anyone working there, read this.

Reactions: TeamScriptKiddies

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: douche