Homebrew Is there a Bowser's Inside Story Save Editor for the DS version?

LittenBitten

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I recently lost my save file so i wanted to find a way to get my save back and I eventually found out about the remake's save editor, and i wanna know if there's a version of it for the original NDS version.

LittenBitten

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
bump

i'm also having issues with warioware DIY not saving my games so if anyone can help with that i'd much appreciate it

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
If a search did not reveal it then probably does not exist. Best you have in that case is to go with cheats to try to speed through the game to get back to where you were, can even use an emulator in turbo mode if you want. I don't know what cheats are available offhand but most RPGs tend to avoid having to grind if you have exp multipliers, infinite health, infinite mana, maybe in this case an always get the good attack, infinite money, infinite potions... Cheats are also quite variable if you want them to be so you don't have to go for level 99 and max everything, cheats are typically a location and a value to write there ( https://web.archive.org/web/20191123185758/https://doc.kodewerx.org/hacking_nds.html ) so try some lower values with whatever cheats you get if you want that.

As far as Warioware DIY then that is one of the few games that did something quite exotic with the save type, in this case made it massive to store all those user made games. Various flash carts and emulators can then have issues with that, and requires a fix from the people making the kernel you are using. What flash cart is it?

LittenBitten

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
As far as Warioware DIY then that is one of the few games that did something quite exotic with the save type, in this case made it massive to store all those user made games. Various flash carts and emulators can then have issues with that, and requires a fix from the people making the kernel you are using. What flash cart is it?[/QUOTE]

i don't use flash carts, i primarily use twilightmenu++ on my 3ds for my DS stuff, and it uses ndsbootstrap, and i have read about ndsbootstrap having some issues with warioware diy, so ndsbootstrap's the probably the problem

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Look at you holding tiny things