Hacking Is there a better version of PSX2PSP?

Lyrin

Annoying Weaboo Girl
OP
Trophies
Website
www.reddit.com
XP
Country
United States
Gonna try to tl;dr this. Basically I'm wondering if there's something available that puts text in like with the 3DS Virtual Console injections.
lkj5dN8.png
FbwuWgu.png

Adding text/ESRB to the right one so that it looks like it's a PSN download.

Last edited by Lyrin,

MUDD_BR

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
But you can personalize all icons, banners and all on PSX2PSP right? You just need to open in Classic mode, I guess.

35a6gcx.png

Billy Acuña

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
But you can personalize all icons, banners and all on PSX2PSP right? You just need to open in Classic mode, I guess.

35a6gcx.png
I think she means a way to do the banner/icon proccess automatically rather than having to manually edit a PSD template to get a official looking PSOne Classics title.

Enviado desde mi LG-X240 mediante Tapatalk

Reactions: MUDD_BR
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • KennieDaMeanie @ KennieDaMeanie:
    People say just get a small adapter but my sloppy ass always looses them
    Gift
  • SacredMilkOG @ SacredMilkOG:
    Very noice
    Gift
    I have a Pavillion halftop laptop that I keep just because of some of the hardware features. It has an eSATA port. Very useful
    Gift
    Adapaters.... so many of them these days
    Gift
    My first pc was a eMachines with a pentium 4 iirc no idea what I did with it
    Gift
    Had it some place iirc I was able to run xboxhdm with it and upgrade my hdd that way
    Gift
    Createiso.bat ftw
    Gift
  • Gift
    eMachines... eeepc... acer.... all of the cheap manufacturers are the best ones on the low. I miss my old Acer netbook
    Gift
    That's actually really nice for a first PC :D
    Gift
    256mb of ddr3 goodness back when 1gb stick of ram was $100
    Gift
    Yeah I'm not Psi old lol
    Gift
    Honestly kind of annoying when people complain about cost of pc parts these days sure inflation and scalpers made it a bitch but back then you were lucky to get 8gbs of ram for like 4k lol
    Gift
    My first (personal) computer was an Acer Aspire One Netbook. I plan to grab one again asap... I would mention the model but jic I'm not xD
    Gift
    Right?! Tech just advancing too fast.... things are getting scrapped too quickly and aren't living up to their max potentials
    Gift
    In a pre-built anyway
    Gift
    Back then pre-builts were actually decent no one really cared about fancy gaming rgbs high performance it was just about a machine affordable enough that just did the job
    Gift
    True... personally I still think Core2Duo can be a snappy machine. I'm kind of surprising myself on one right now. I never really messed with MacBooks until the last couple of years
    Gift
    They really have some good hardware tbh
    Gift
    But now my pc better load in 10 seconds or it's garbage
    Gift
    Lol... I have this Dell Inspiron Mini 910 that takes like 3 minutes or so just to load up a live distro
    Gift
    I kind of want a good crt just to have on a desk and play my older consoles on
    +1
    Gift
    It's probably be better on an internal drive, but it takes mPATA drives and they aren't even made anymore or something
    Gift
    And right on Kennie- I conider an old bublle screen essential
    Gift
    Built in VHS crts were the devil though if it ate a tape you had to toss the entire thing
    Gift
    KennieDaMeanie @ KennieDaMeanie: Built in VHS crts were the devil though if it ate a tape you had to toss the entire thing