ROM Hack Is there a bank for hacked 3DS to transfer Pokémon from R/B/Y?

IggyJet

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hi everyone. Sort of a noob question, but here's the thing:

I wanna play R/B/Y on my 3DS (11.3 hacked) and I read it's possible to transfer Pokémon from those versions to the current generation via Pokémon bank. I already use PKSM's bank system and all, but apparently it doesn't support R/B/Y and I'd like to transfer my future Pokémon over to Sun/Moon.

Is there any app or anything I could use to transfer them over? Thanks!

KunoichiZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There's a thing called Pokemon Bank and Poke Transporter from the official eShop. And it's only $5 a year. Yes, Pokemon Bank works on hacked systems. Source: myself

Reactions: AxlSt00pid

IggyJet

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
There's a thing called Pokemon Bank and Poke Transporter from the official eShop. And it's only $5 a year. Yes, Pokemon Bank works on hacked systems. Source: myself

Yes, I know it's easier to just pay for that but where I'm from they charge conversion fees for US eShop cards, meaning that I have to pay practically 3 times more for that subscription since they don't sell $5 cards, so that's pretty much why I'm asking if there's any homebrew app or something that can help me with that.

AxlSt00pid

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
But does this support transfers to Sun/Moon? No.
It doesn't, but this website converts your bank.bin of PKHBankGB to a PKSM compatible bank.bin to transfer R/B/G/Y pokes to S/M (Note: you will need to do a backup of your PKSM's bank.bin, since it will be replaced by a new one with your VC pokemon on it)

Last edited by AxlSt00pid,
Reactions: Zidapi

IggyJet

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Reactions: AxlSt00pid

IggyJet

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
It doesn't, but this website converts your bank.bin of PKHBankGB to a PKSM compatible bank.bin to transfer R/B/G/Y pokes to S/M (Note: you will need to do a backup of your PKSM's bank.bin, since it will be replaced by a new one with your VC pokemon on it)
Sorry to bother you with this, but apparently PKSM won't read the new bank.bin. I just tested it trying to pass my Bulbasaur using this method but when I try to launch the Extra Storage in PKSM, the app crashes. Would you know anything about it?

AxlSt00pid

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Sorry to bother you with this, but apparently PKSM won't read the new bank.bin. I just tested it trying to pass my Bulbasaur using this method but when I try to launch the Extra Storage in PKSM, the app crashes. Would you know anything about it?
I'm as clueless as you, it does the same for me :(

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ButterScott101 @ ButterScott101: +1