Homebrew Is there a app to send messages to friends?

danbo360

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
When a friend is online, is there any homebrew applications that we can use to send messages to each other?

Magical Sheep

The Super Stylish Cat
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's not homebrew, but Swapnote used to do that. I don't know if it does anymore though. You could write out little messages and send them to people in your friends list via Spotpass.

Giodude

GBAtemp's official rock
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Idiot.

Chat-A-Lot is a "texting app" but it is too slow to actually use. I have grand internet and a n3DS and it tool like 10 minutes to send my "instant message"

reseach before posting
I know its not texting, but it is an application where you can communicate, as the OP said. Im not an idiot.

yusuo

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
considering you're pretty new here, you're going the right way about making yourself at home.

I foresee you being one of the people who help drag this place down.

Good luck getting help with that attitude
I apologize. I am just tired of seeing that same user reply to threads with incorrect information all of the time. It bugs me and others too

yusuo

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I apologize. I am just tired of seeing that same user reply to threads with incorrect information all of the time. It bugs me and others too
Dude, you joined less than a week ago, get a grip, actually do one better and just get lost

We don't need members like you here

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Good luck getting help with that attitude

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Also research how to spell research, idiot
Uhm...
Also, please do not double post

I'm sorry if I got you mad. I think you are a pretty cool person. :D
I was just explaining the facts to Giodude and had to use that language so that he would understand that he needs to stop sharing misinformation everywhere.

D

Deleted User

He didn't actually share any misinformation.

He just stated that he saw a texting app on the freeShop - which is true, it is on there.

He never claimed it was the best app ever.

You're the one spreading misinformation by saying that he's spreading misinformation.

Also LOL at a user who joined on Sunday telling a user who has been here since 2006 not to double post, who do you think you are?

yusuo

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Uhm...
Also, please do not double post

I'm sorry if I got you mad. I think you are a pretty cool person. :D
I was just explaining the facts to Giodude and had to use that language so that he would understand that he needs to stop sharing misinformation everywhere.
It wasn't misinformation the op asked for an app to message people, giodude provided an app, ok it's not a good app in your opinion but it's an app none the less.

And I'm a cool dude? You don't know me how can you possibly discern that, especially after quoting rules that you know nothing about (post merging idiot)

As I stated before please leave, the temp will be a better place without members like you, the type who enjoy belittling others for your own amusement, and yes I know this may read as a double standard but come on man, you deserved it, @Giodude on the other hand did not

Logan Pockrus

Knawledge is key.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
8 posts in and I can't wait for you to leave already.

Dude, you joined less than a week ago, get a grip, actually do one better and just get lost

We don't need members like you here
Not to start a debate, but that's quite judgemental. I agree, he's off to a bad start, but give it a while and you might see he's turned around. Or not. I'm not psychic.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: "Now I know why he took his own life"