Hacking Is there a acekard 2.1 rom that can be used on no$gba?

iambananaballsso

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there such thing as a acekard 2.1 rom that plays on no$gba? And for for loading the firmware is uses a folder that has to be in a certain location. In that folder is all the firmware stuff, and other roms and maybe moonshell, that we keep in the root of our micro sd crads for our own acekards.

This is for testing stuff, like skins or testing if patched games work or even normal games, instead of keep placing them in the micro sd card, and removing it over and over for new things to test.

gumbyx84

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
To be honest, you might be able to. When I was testing a DS app I wrote for a project, I was able to access files in the same folder as it. Try putting the _aio and akmenu4.nds in the same folder and loader up the NDS file. See what happens. At worst nothing happens. At best it works perfectly. What do you have to lose?

Edit: Just tested it myself. No work-y.

twiztidsinz

Taiju Yamada Fan
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
gumbyx84 said:
To be honest, you might be able to. When I was testing a DS app I wrote for a project, I was able to access files in the same folder as it. Try putting the _aio and akmenu4.nds in the same folder and loader up the NDS file. See what happens. At worst nothing happens. At best it works perfectly. What do you have to lose?

Edit: Just tested it myself. No work-y.
You'd also need the files on the AceKard itself (not the MicroSD).
You can try dumping the firmware from the card, but I'm pretty sure they'd have it protected.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: but nintendo licensed