Question Is the site security or mine possibly under problems?

Discussion in 'Site Discussions & Suggestions' started by VinsCool, Jan 4, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. VinsCool
    OP

VinsCool Delusional

GBAtemp Patron
    VinsCool is a Patron of GBAtemp and is helping us stay independent!

Our Patreon
    Jan 7, 2014
    Canada
    Another World
    So after Yesterday's mass spamming on here, I got this from @Tomato Hentai

[​IMG]

Apparently, it's Jwiz (banned previously) that is causing so much problems.

I am now wondering, is this kid actually able to destroy the site, or if he finds my IP, could do more damages to me?

This is a bit annoying right now :mellow:

2. Tomato Hentai

Tomato Hentai baja boner blast

Oct 30, 2014
    Canada
    actually north korea. please send help
    I'll re-upload the image of the email.
    EDIT:
    [​IMG]

3. p1ngpong

p1ngpong Unamused frog

Former Staff
    Apr 18, 2008
    Croatia
    DS Scene
    I would strongly recommend that people break contact with this recently banned group of members. They are all 12 year old 4channers with minor skiddie skills and access to proxies that think they are members of anonymous. Trust me they have no regard for anyone and will get you into trouble if you associate with them. As for the screenshot you posted, planning to "destroy" gbatemp by getting an outdated IP from a normal member lol? Ok.

That is precisely what I mean when I say do not associated with these idiots in any way, you think you are just having some fun with them on a silly site just for them to try and maliciously abuse that later.

Anyway if anyone gets this sort of info in the future the best way to inform us is by PM so they don't know we are onto them. And as we have proven in the past if anyone attempts to attack the site we will not hesitate to get their local authorities and their families involved.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.