ROM Hack Is the RC8 update a perfect fix for LOZ: Spirt Tracks

legaiaflame

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Has anyone actually beat LOZ: Spirit Tracks with the EZ Flash RC8 update? It has supposedly fixed all the problems.

I just want to know before I start paying again for hours. Playing the Xenophobia or whatever update is a very high risk, because most certainly at some point in the game your file will be deleted/recreated resulting in a total restart!

ShinRyouma

Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
I suggest you make a copy of savedata every day (or every couple days), so you don't have to restart from the beginning or looking for someone else' savedata. I used xenophobia's patch, desmume sav, & EDGE 1.6, it works fine (I'm at the sand temple right now).

micado

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Of course is it out!
Aren't you able to read the linked to thread?
QUOTE said:
RC9 has been released to fix a few games including Zelda, there is also a tool to convert Zelda saves so they now work. If you made a save on an earlier kernel it will need converting.

legaiaflame

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh, WHAT! Already I thought you were messing with me!

Posts merged

So do I still have to convert the save if I start the game from the begining with the RC9 update?

casidepro

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
legaiaflame said:
Oh, WHAT! Already I thought you were messing with me!

Posts merged

So do I still have to convert the save if I start the game from the begining with the RC9 update?
no it just creates a clean 1mb save and im now at the sand sanctuary and my save is still there

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: 9:02 am here