Hacking is the m3i zero good

iFish

Slower than a 90s modem
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
hey which flish cart it good i wanted m3i but then i see its slow to updates and have bugs should i go for ak2i or go for m3i

anaxs

got milk, got candy
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
please dont make another thread about this
use the saerch bottun please
there is alot of info about both ak and m3 and if u dont want those then there are other cards u can get
jus use the search bottun
thread closed plz

Zantom07

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
What, your telling me Sakura is worse than AKAIO? Other than copy and paste, they are the same.

ifish, I recommend getting an M3i, as you won't need another ds to update if you accidentally update your dsi.

iFish

Slower than a 90s modem
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
ok but i ment bug wise like are they both updated often becsue like some old flash carts i want an often updated one im leaning towards m3i seeing it has a good team on it not using it for music and interface i just wanna load games

anaxs

got milk, got candy
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
if u wanna load games then y not get ak..
its cheaper and it performs just as good as m3

Posts merged

if u wanna load games then y not get ak..
its cheaper and it performs just as good as m3

D

Deleted-119707

just search m3i bugs or something. simple or what?

people dont know how to use search nowadays eh?

wat iz dis guugle? XD

iFish

Slower than a 90s modem
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
becasue i kinda want RTS save lol but alos want the option to not use moonshell becasuse its a pain in the ass but ak2i has better skins and the m3i get skined becaue im currently on my EDGE ds on ds lite and i cant fine any good skins but found one but i wanna skin the m3i with really nice skins but the ak21 has online updating from the ds which is use but i prefer flashing it so i can delete it and not screw my self up

GamerOnHere

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
EDGE stinks. At least get a CycloDS evo. I have a friend with an EDGE card, and when we compared EDGE ds and CycloDS, and it was obvious - CycloDS won. I have 2 M3i Zeros, a cyclods, an r4ds sdhc, and a dstti. You don't need all that, but if you got them both from a seller who allows 30-day re-funds, then you can try them both out, and make your choice.

iFish

Slower than a 90s modem
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
thats a good idea but i like the edge because it was free from a friend who sld the ds lite and got a dsi lol so im happy with it and its sdhc but i think im going for the m3i but where will it tell us about the updates becasue the m3i site hasnt updated

Zantom07

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
ifish said:
thats a good idea but i like the edge because it was free from a friend who sld the ds lite and got a dsi lol so im happy with it and its sdhc but i think im going for the m3i but where will it tell us about the updates becasue the m3i site hasnt updated

You can get the updates on this site, just check the M3 Sakura FAQ to see if the firmware changed every now and then.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BjK2lPBzGzo