Hacking Is the gateway 3DS blue card working on 6.1?

yuyuyup

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Do you
I know it can't run 3DS games on that but can the blue one run DS games on that firmware?
Do you have any idea how awful your topic is ? Do you understand that fresh information is still being introduced ? With that in mind, your topic isn't posed as a question, but rather a potential revelation. Why would you do that ? I guess I should get another warning for this response, sorry for interrupting the delicate sensibility of gbatemp

Reactions: Boy12

yuyuyup

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
How is it not posed as a question? you literal retard.
OK let's examine the title of your thread.

"gateway 3DS on 6.1"

As I've said, and as probably 99% of those interested would most likely agree, there is brand new Gateway information entering the arena of discussion. With this in mind, people are surely excited for these developments. Bare with me here. With this in mind, a topic like "gateway 3DS on 6.1" might insinuate that 6.1 firmware is fully ready to go with the Gateway 6.1, potentially offering hope of 6.1 compatibility. Now, with THAT in mind, imagine a person who has upgraded their firmware to 6.1. They look at that topic, and they think "wow, gateway is now compatible with 6.1. How exciting." Only to click the link, to be presented with a question that has been WELL discussed within ALREADY CREATED topics. Oh my, that's not what you were offering with this brand new topic, was it ? No. Of course not.

Now do you understand how your topic could have been BETTER created by putting a simple "question mark" (which looks like this: "?") on your topic? Better yet, you could have completed UTTERLY CURSORY RESEARCH and avoided this topic in the 1st place.

I hope this response doesn't get utterly eliminated by moderators, although lord knows I've been censored for less.

Reactions: eyes

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
instead of insulting each others, can't you just report the thread so a better name is set?
Of course noooooot, instead you jump on the occasion to criticize another user! that's more useful.

Title fixed by the way.

Reactions: Syphurith

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night