Is the gateway 3DS blue card working on 6.1?

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by LTK, Aug 12, 2013.

1. LTK
    OP

LTK GBAtemp Fan

Jul 28, 2008
    West Midlands
    I know it can't run 3DS games on that but can the blue one run DS games on that firmware?

2. tecra_a8

tecra_a8 GBAtemp Regular

Mar 10, 2009
    Indonesia
    yes, the blue cart plays regular DS and support up to 6.2

LTK likes this.
  3. yuyuyup

yuyuyup GBAtemp Psycho!

Apr 30, 2006
    United States
    USA MTN timezone
    Do you
    Do you have any idea how awful your topic is ? Do you understand that fresh information is still being introduced ? With that in mind, your topic isn't posed as a question, but rather a potential revelation. Why would you do that ? I guess I should get another warning for this response, sorry for interrupting the delicate sensibility of gbatemp

Boy12 likes this.
  4. RenegadeKid

RenegadeKid GBAtemp Fan

Aug 11, 2013
    France
    You can use Wood.

5. mysticwaterfall

mysticwaterfall Streamforce Supreme Commander

Aug 11, 2008
    United States
    Right behind you
    Besides yupyups point, it would seem silly since nobody is buying gateway just to play DS games.

yuyuyup likes this.
  6. Pong20302000

Pong20302000 making notes on everything

Sep 8, 2009
    One's inner self
    pretty sure it was confirmed the Blue was blocked with 6.2

7. LTK
    This message by LTK has been removed from public view by Cyan, Aug 12, 2013, Reason: please don't insult other users..
    Aug 12, 2013
  8. yuyuyup

yuyuyup GBAtemp Psycho!

Apr 30, 2006
    United States
    USA MTN timezone
    OK let's examine the title of your thread.

"gateway 3DS on 6.1"

As I've said, and as probably 99% of those interested would most likely agree, there is brand new Gateway information entering the arena of discussion. With this in mind, people are surely excited for these developments. Bare with me here. With this in mind, a topic like "gateway 3DS on 6.1" might insinuate that 6.1 firmware is fully ready to go with the Gateway 6.1, potentially offering hope of 6.1 compatibility. Now, with THAT in mind, imagine a person who has upgraded their firmware to 6.1. They look at that topic, and they think "wow, gateway is now compatible with 6.1. How exciting." Only to click the link, to be presented with a question that has been WELL discussed within ALREADY CREATED topics. Oh my, that's not what you were offering with this brand new topic, was it ? No. Of course not.

Now do you understand how your topic could have been BETTER created by putting a simple "question mark" (which looks like this: "?") on your topic? Better yet, you could have completed UTTERLY CURSORY RESEARCH and avoided this topic in the 1st place.

I hope this response doesn't get utterly eliminated by moderators, although lord knows I've been censored for less.

eyes likes this.
  9. LTK
    This message by LTK has been removed from public view by Cyan, Aug 12, 2013, Reason: please stay polite, and report title thread instead.
    Aug 12, 2013
  10. RedCoreZero
    This message by RedCoreZero has been removed from public view by Cyan, Aug 12, 2013, Reason: please stay polite, and report title thread instead.
    Aug 12, 2013
  11. Yamagushi
    This message by Yamagushi has been removed from public view by Cyan, Aug 12, 2013, Reason: please stay polite, and report title thread instead.
    Aug 12, 2013
  12. Cyan

Cyan GBATemp's lurking knight

Global Moderator
    Oct 27, 2002
    France
    Engine room, learning
    instead of insulting each others, can't you just report the thread so a better name is set?
    Of course noooooot, instead you jump on the occasion to criticize another user! that's more useful.

Title fixed by the way.

Syphurith likes this.