Hacking Is the Acekard the best Slot1 card?

Jp393

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I currently have a cyclo which i think is great, problem is Im not up for spending another $60 on one at the moment.
I heard the Acekard2 and Acekard2i are really good cards. I was hoping to order one for my second ds soon and was wondering which card is the best. I'm only really familiar with the Cyclo since it's the only card i have. So basically, out of all the cards out right now, which is potentially the best??

Another World

Emulate the Planet!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
wiki.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Colombia
use the search button. i'm so sick of reading this thread. seriously. every day someone asks this. do the research. use google, use the search button, use the wikis.

or just buy the thing and regret it later, its only 12 bucks.

-another world

CoconutCake

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
AK2, IMO, is definitely the best flash card for the money.

With the latest AKAIO it's basically perfect.

Every game works. And the user interface is just beautiful and customizable. Get the Class 6 Transcend 8GB SDHC from Newegg for ~$15 and you'll get perfect speeds on everything, and tons of storage.

The only big extra Cyclo gets you is RTS (but does that work reliably for all games?). Not an important feature IMO, and one I wouldn't even use. Not worth the extra $50 over the AK2.

Rosco71

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Another World said:
use the search button. i'm so sick of reading this thread. seriously. every day someone asks this. do the research. use google, use the search button, use the wikis.

or just buy the thing and regret it later, its only 12 bucks.

-another world

IMHO, I'd rather have people ask questions and then helpful members can answer them or point them in the right direction instead of bashing and slamming them. If you don't have anything helpful or constructive to say, don't say it.

By the way, I'm very happy with the Acekard 2, especially after being the first to have a firmware release for GTA CW.

Another World

Emulate the Planet!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
wiki.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Colombia
Rosco71 said:
IMHO, I'd rather have people ask questions and then helpful members can answer them or point them in the right direction instead of bashing and slamming them. If you don't have anything helpful or constructive to say, don't say it.

this questions is asked much to often, more than a few times a week. what is more constructive is not asking it and instead using google, the search button, and reading the wikis! please go through the acekard sub forum and find the more than 500 posts where i have done nothing but help people. then read the wiki which i wrote close to half of. check the download center for the acekard firmwares i uploaded and organized after i got the “acekard” section added. then come to #acekard (the chan i started) and talk about akaio and the acekards. all i do is help, but limits are reached when people can't start to help themselves.

-another world

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night