DeltaBurnt

I'm bored
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
You're asking in the acekard forum, of course everyone's going to say it's the best and that they recommend it because 99% of the people that go here only have the ak2i and not the iTouch2/SCDS1i.

You could get an ak2i/iTouch2 (they're equal in my opinion), or you could wait for more DSi flashcarts to come out such as the M3 Reali of Cyclo DSi.

Joey90

Not around any more
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Now I hate to vindicate Deltaburnt, but AK2i is the best flashcard - even my friend with a CycloDS is convinced.

The AKAIO team combined with the lightning fast GUI and super low price make it the best.

Pippin666

SSF43DE Master
Trophies
Website
www.tetesrasees.com
XP
Country
Canada
I hate the AK2i because I can feel the chip on the circuit board just under the sticker. You can even see it's shadow because it bumps out a bit. even the hardware revision (box with orange sticker on it) have tht flaw.

DeltaBurnt

I'm bored
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Joey90 said:
Now I hate to vindicate Deltaburnt, but AK2i is the best flashcard - even my friend with a CycloDS is convinced.

The AKAIO team combined with the lightning fast GUI and super low price make it the best.

Oh no, don't get me wrong I totally believe myself that at this time the Acekard 2i is the best, but I'm just saying if you want a more diverse opinion you might want to try asking outside of the Acekard forum >.

klopfdreh

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
QUOTE said:
I hate the AK2i because I can feel the chip on the circuit board just under the sticker. You can even see it's shadow because it bumps out a bit. even the hardware revision (box with orange sticker on it) have tht flaw.

@White Wolf: You should contact the shop, because there are two versions the one with hwid 81 doesn't have this bump. The hardware does not depend on the box. May the shop is able to open the box and check it for you.

All in all acekard2i is a really good card, but has got less homebrew compatibility.

So acekard2i is better for nds games and R4 is better for homebrews in the current state.

Chris_Skylock

Trophies
Website
www.friendster.com
XP
Country
im either going to buy EZ Flash Vi, SUPERCARD DS ONEi, or Acekard 2i but I'll prefer my first list then the DS ONEi and finally the Acekard if there are good batches and not bricking either the unit or the DSi itself

Or I'll wait for future DSi carts, DSi enhanced carts or the custom firmware

Tokiopop

Caffeine fiend
Trophies
XP
Country
houseonfire said:
Buy the supercard onei.
AK2i's are getting bricked left and right.
and wait 5 minutes for your ROMs folder to open? No thanks.

And they're not all getting bricked. You see the internet is a funny thing, you never get people saying how good stuff is, you just get them posting their problems. So all you're going to see on the internet are the problems, and not the 95% of people that have had no problems.

adzix

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Australia
well i have an A2Ki and so far it's been absolutely amazing.
before that i used a supercard cf, but i had to swith to a slot-1 solution when i bought the DSi.
the card is fast, everything i tried so far works and it's constantly getting firmware updates.
plus at that price (i think i payed $14) what's there to think about anyway.

R2DJ

Trophies
XP
Country
white wolf said:
tks alot guys i am think i will order one form gamebygame. and i should ask for the hwid 81 modle?
Yes since most HW44 cards have problems with the contacts.

white wolf

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Chad
Has anyone tried the SuperCard DSOnei? I was worried anout nentendo blocking flashcards with firmwere updates but this seems to have solved that problem and i am very interested in it. what do you all think?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Firefox users be like "look at what they have to do to mimic a fraction of our power."