Is that an official EZFA?

Discussion in 'GBA - Flashing Hardware and Software' started by fuctfuct, Jun 17, 2007.

Jun 17, 2007

Is that an official EZFA? by fuctfuct at 10:52 AM (789 Views / 0 Likes) 4 replies

1. fuctfuct
    OP

Member fuctfuct GBAtemp Fan

Canada
  2. Psyfira

Member Psyfira Credit: 0ml. Insert tea to continue

United Kingdom
    I don't know. The cartridge, sticker on the cart and the shape of the cable look right, but very few people post pictures of the packaging to know how many different boxes there were. I only know of two (mine came in a tiny thin plain white box, and there's the wooden box that the review cart was in) but haven't heard of any other designs.

3. AshuraZro

Member AshuraZro Belongs in a museum.

Canada
    Cart and cable matches mine but the box is different. No biggie there. Mine came in a small orange box that isn't much larger than the cart. I'd say your probably all clear.

4. fuctfuct
    OP

Member fuctfuct GBAtemp Fan

Canada
    Thanks for the replys [​IMG]

I think i read somewhere that they don't work with 64bit CPUs lol. Any truth to this?

5. Psyfira

Member Psyfira Credit: 0ml. Insert tea to continue

United Kingdom
    The EZFA forums are really old and out of date, but there were people on there who reported problems with 64bit processors. http://bbs.gba-toys.com/ShowPost.aspx?PostID=6115 . The EZFA hasn't had any client updates since then and isn't being worked on anymore, but I don't know if people have found another workaround.