Is seal extreme trutworthy

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by vobgro, May 31, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
May 31, 2009

Is seal extreme trutworthy by vobgro at 12:21 AM (863 Views / 0 Likes) 4 replies

1. vobgro
    OP

Newcomer vobgro Member

United States
    I'm thinking about buy this Flash cart http://www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.18728

but I'm afraid it might be fake cause I browse hotstuff.com etc .... and the package is different ?

I wonder they sell it so cheap cause it might be fake , if you has purchase from this website before please tell me if they sell fake flash cart or not [​IMG]

2. Splych

Member Splych GBAtemp's Lurker

Philippines
    DealExtreme sells both real and fake flashcarts.

I know that the AceKard's they sell are real... I think. But when most people buy them, they are always real since they look out for the flashcarts that they know are real. They don't go for things such as the R4s since they are all fake... It is always best to go to GBAtemp to ask for clarification. I remember there being one case when someone got a SuperCard DS One v3 instead of an AceKard... But the SuperCard was in the packaging of an AceKard.

Don't worry, it is legitable. Just pretty cool how it came out like that and the person paid the price for an AceKard...

3. zero383

Member zero383 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Canada
    There are no fake Acekards. The only fakes are branded as R4i.

4. iwakura

Member iwakura HHNNNNNNGGGG

United States
    [​IMG]

Sorry, I felt as though I had to.

Anyhow, they are cheap because they are in china and can buy them directly. Also, they use the cheapest shipping method for your package (if you choose free shipping). They are a legitimate website (for the most part), but be prepared to wait 1-2 weeks or more for your package.

5. Toni Plutonij

Former Staff Toni Plutonij *has TrolleyDave & tiny p1ngy on moderating shelf!

Croatia
    It's a deal extreme....and yes, it is!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.