Is radiant historia perfect chronology comming to the West ?

Discussion in '3DS - Games & Content' started by koyuki38, Apr 17, 2017.

1. koyuki38
    OP

koyuki38 GBAtemp Fan

Nov 2, 2015
    France
    Hi

Any source or info ?

Thanks

2. Lilith Valentine
    This message by Lilith Valentine has been removed from public view by Veho, Apr 17, 2017, Reason: Guys, chill.
    Apr 17, 2017
  3. koyuki38
    This message by koyuki38 has been removed from public view by Veho, Apr 17, 2017, Reason: Guys, chill.
    Apr 17, 2017
  4. Lilith Valentine
    This message by Lilith Valentine has been removed from public view by Veho, Apr 17, 2017, Reason: Guys, chill.
    Apr 17, 2017
  5. Lilith Valentine

Lilith Valentine GBATemp's Wolfdog™ I drool on my knife

Sep 13, 2009
    Antarctica
    Between insane and insecure
    I guess apparently I am now obligated to help.
    But simple answer is, we don't know. Chances are that it will most likely be coming to the West.

6. jt_1258

jt_1258 GBAtemp Maniac

Aug 21, 2016
    United States
    o.o what happened at first? yikes

7. Issac

Issac I

Global Moderator
    GBAtemp Patron
    Issac is a Patron of GBAtemp and is helping us stay independent!

Our Patreon
    Apr 10, 2004
    Sweden
    Sweden
    I would like to know what the reason for this remake is.
    I have yet to play the original game, I just tried the first couple of hours out. I know it will include some new modes, some new sub-history, updated graphics and voice acting... But I mean, why "waste" time and resources on that instead of creating a sequel? The original is only one console generation back, and is perfectly playable as it is.

Or do you think they made this engine for a sequel that will be released not too long after this one, and though "eh, why not remake the first one while we're at it?"... Oh well, now I'll have a hard time deciding on waiting for the remake or playing the original ^^

8. koyuki38
    OP

koyuki38 GBAtemp Fan

Nov 2, 2015
    France
    The only reason i see this kind of remake/remaster would be to spread it worldwide.

The 1st one has not been released in Europe and I have not seen any ad either. I don't think it did good sales, like most of JRPG that has not FF, tales of or DQ in their name ;-;
    But it had really good review from the few people that played the game.
    Editor/Distributor has maybe seen a market if they do a correct advertising campaign. Look Fire Emblem, it was about to die and now it's not dead for while.

Also I think they have the will to provide their game again because they think is was good (and they are right).

About the new Radiant Historia incomming, from what i have seen in trailers, it's not that different from the original. I expected a better visual changes. But i can't say anything for the content.
    I would advice to wait for a possible anouncement, at least until the Japaneses release. I see no doubt that the new RH would be better that the previous one, but i don't see any benefit by playing in Japanese (except if you can read it)

Last edited by koyuki38, Apr 18, 2017
  9. jt_1258

jt_1258 GBAtemp Maniac

Aug 21, 2016
    United States
    reminds me of Klanoa, reviewed with great scores and those who did know about it loved the games but it was killed off by a lack of advertising and what advertising there was wasn't that great