Hacking Is R4Town Legit Site to Buy Acekard2i or R4 Gold for NTR Boot?

Nirmonculus

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi, I live near China. I was wondering if anyone knows if R4Town is a safe place to buy Acekard2i and R4i Gold 3DS for use with NTR boothax?

Thanks for the response. :)

Cuphat

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's probably legit, it is listed as a reseller on r4ids.cn. It seems to require you to enter your information (including credit card details) over a non-secure connection, though, which is inexcusable (and seemingly common in these shady flashcart sites). nds-card lets you send payment via Paypal's site, which is a lot more secure in that regard.

Nirmonculus

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
It's probably legit, it is listed as a reseller on r4ids.cn. It seems to require you to enter your information (including credit card details) over a non-secure connection, though, which is inexcusable (and seemingly common in these shady flashcart sites). nds-card lets you send payment via Paypal's site, which is a lot more secure in that regard.
Yeah, I tried ordering at nds-card, it's not that convenient but if it is safe, then I'm all good.

Mark2333

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I‘ve got my R4I GOLD 3DS from 3DS-FLASHCARD site, it is shipping from USA but takes 4.5 dollars as shipping fee. My card arrives in the west of USA around 5 days. Hope this can help you.

Reactions: Weredawg

Jayro

MediCat USB Dev
Developer
Trophies
Website
ko-fi.com
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, I tried ordering at nds-card, it's not that convenient but if it is safe, then I'm all good.
Wesley responded quickly to my emails, and I had the order placed, paid for, and shipped within a 24 hour period.

Treeko

Trophies
XP
Country
NDS-Card is the best, they accept paypal which is very secure so if anything goes wrong you'll have buyers protection to back you up+they are reliable and have 100% legit cards, I recommend nds-card, helps out the community here aswell.

Nirmonculus

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
It's already been a week and hopefully the carts arrive from nds-card :B

We are technically nearer China, but I can't hope that the delivery will be fast.. I hope it won't take 3 weeks though.

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Hi, I live near China. I was wondering if anyone knows if R4Town is a safe place to buy Acekard2i and R4i Gold 3DS for use with NTR boothax?

Thanks for the response. :)
I ordered a Gateway from R4Town once. They never shipped my item, and didn't respond to emails. I waited a week at least. Maybe they had forgotten to check their support email, which wouldn't be a problem if they actually shipped the damn thing.
They were listed on ShopTemp at the time, so I contacted Costello about it and he managed to get in touch with them.
Not long after I got an email from them apologizing and begging me not to get them taken of ShopTemp.
It's likely that if it weren't for them being on ShopTemp I would have never gotten a refund as I wouldn't have been able to get in touch with them.
So I wouldn't recommend them. I don't think they are downright scammers though. They had some decent feedback on ShopTemp at the time otherwise I wouldn't have bought from them.

Last edited by The Real Jdbye,
Reactions: Nirmonculus

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night