Hacking Is R4i-SDHC 1.4.3 total crap?

romanaOne

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This card corrupts any SD card I put into it. The firmware is not upgradable. I got the latest kernel for it from the official site here. It looks exactly like the picture below only it is version 1.4.3.

down_ndsi.gif

Is there anything that can be done to make this card work right? Is it defective? It works fine for a while, but after I save a few NDS games, the SD card becomes unreadable on any PC. Tried three different cards, formatted them all SLOW, using the SDFormatter application.

VinsCool

Persona Secretiva Felineus
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
This card corrupts any SD card I put into it. The firmware is not upgradable. I got the latest kernel for it from the official site here. It looks exactly like the picture below only it is version 1.4.3.

down_ndsi.gif

Is there anything that can be done to make this card work right? Is it defective? It works fine for a while, but after I save a few NDS games, the SD card becomes unreadable on any PC. Tried three different cards, formatted them all SLOW, using the SDFormatter application.

nope, this card (and all other SDHC brand upgrades) are total crap. Most of time it forces you to buy a new card instead of updating it. I highly recommend you to trash this card and get a better one like a supercard dstwo or a r4i gold

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.theverge.com/2024/7/26/24206529/intel-13th-14th-gen-crashing-instability-cpu-voltage-q-a