Take it easy~
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Hmm...seems easy enough. o_-o

2 questions about Super:
1. Does it convert from .flv (YouTube files) directly to .dpg? Or do I need to go from flv to avi, and THEN to dpg?

2. Does it leave one of FUGLY watermarks? For example, like a big ol' "SUPER" or something in the corner?

JacobReaper

I Love You....
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
For a 700 meg file expect something around the range of 200 megs for the output file with all options default. For a 70 meg expect something around the lines of 10 megs.

off-topic but.. your username is.. um.. disturbing
ohmy.gif

anyway, yes, R4 is very insanely easy to use, so insanely easy, a 3 year old can use it
ohmy.gif
lol, juuuusssttt kiddinng

Banger

Me > | | < You ..Wanna Line dance?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
@jacob33301: lol

@Warcueid: Yeah it does, It is under "swf or flv (Flash)" option . And for part two I will try in a second and find out.

*EDIT*

From the looks of it it gives you the option to disable watermarking, but I can't get it to make an output right now.

flipside7

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
OK, LET ME SEE IF I GOT THIS RIGHT, mp3's just drop em on in mp3 format, and for vid i can get files from youtube and drop them on, as well as gbatmw. and to convert say a dvd, or mp4, use super?

War

Take it easy~
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Well, you got most of it right. For youtube videos, you still need to convert 'em. In fact, you need to convert EVERY video file you want to see. It MUST be a .dpg file. That's the onlt thing that moonshell will play.

flipside7

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, you got most of it right. For youtube videos, you still need to convert 'em. In fact, you need to convert EVERY video file you want to see. It MUST be a .dpg file. That's the onlt thing that moonshell will play.
ohhhhhh, and super will do them, cool, thank you guys soooo much, now i am qualified to discern my own a$$, from a hole in the ground.
lecture.gif

ackers

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
The R4 is extremely easy to use!

It's basically just drag and drop. Music as well. For music though, to be more organized, I would make a folder in your Micro SD card named "Music". Then, just stick in all the MP3's you want, and play them on Moonshell. Moonshell is an MP3 player that comes already installed with your R4. It will be the second icon in your R4 menu. (There's 3 icons; the first is sort of a file browser to play ROMs and things like that, the second opens Moonshell, and the third is the Slot 2 flasher, but you will most probably not be using that)
even better: name your folder 'Media' and then stick your 'Tunes', 'Ebooks' and 'Vids' sub-folders in there. Whenever you load up moonshell, the media folder will show with your media in there (as long as you point it to the media folder when you soft-reset it)
wink.gif

War

Take it easy~
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Really? That's a pretty good idea.

Also flip, if you want your friends to be amazed, download LMP (Lick's Media Player), also called the DS iPod. It plays .mp3's pretty easily (doesn't play videos like the real one though) and it looks exactly like an iPod on your DS!

Nero

GBAtemp RPG Maniac
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Yep, the R4 is really easy to use and it's a wonderful Flashcart.

All you really have to do is hook your MicroSD into an Adapter, plug it into your Computer, and drag and drop!

Pull it out, and stick your MicroSD in your R4.
biggrin.gif

There are tons of homebrew out there and they can support all kinds of formats.. For videos, you'll need a .dpg video though. Moonshell can play most music files (including mp3s)

~Nero

wiithepeople

^^didn't play it that much, but I love it =D
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
eh nds games are better than gba's by far. If you want gba with ur r4 though, you'll either need a gba expansion pack (cheaper) or a regular slot-2 (more expensive but holds its own microSD's).

War

Take it easy~
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
If you get an R4DS, it's a good idea to get a Slot2 as well. I got a 3in1, and I use it ALL the time. I have over 60 GBA games, and the Opera Web Browser works fantastic.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: yes for nearly a month i was officially a wanted fugitive, until yesterday when it ended