Hardware Is PSvita FAT 3.60 135$ worth it?

Madridi

Card Collector
Trophies
XP
Country
Qatar
Yes, what is worth abt this console is v3.60.
I just bought 4 (2 old 2 slim) about 3 weeks ago from a seller on eBay who claimed it was a perfect screen, and might have minor surface scratch on the back. All 4 were 3.5x which can easily be updated to 3.60. It came with official chargers/cables. But none had memory.

Paid a little bit less than $400 ($39x) shipped for all

Edit: oh and yeah, the screen WAS perfect, and the back did have minor scratch (except for one, was kinda deep scratch on the back but I didn't care)

Last edited by Madridi,

dudephanith

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I just bought 4 (2 old 2 slim) about 3 weeks ago from a seller on eBay who claimed it was a perfect screen, and might have minor surface scratch on the back. All 4 were 3.5x which can easily be updated to 3.60. It came with official chargers/cables. But none had memory.

Paid a little bit less than $400 ($39x) shipped for all

Edit: oh and yeah, the screen WAS perfect, and the back did have minor scratch (except for one, was kinda deep scratch on the back but I didn't care)

It was a nice deal since it came with 2 slim :yaypsp: ,but you have to pay for memory though.

Madridi

Card Collector
Trophies
XP
Country
Qatar
It was a nice deal since it came with 2 slim :yaypsp: ,but you have to pay for memory though.
It didn't "come" with anything. He was selling both versions for about $110 each plus shipping from Canada. PM'd him asking him if He could give me a discount if I bought 2 of each, and that's the price he proposed

dudephanith

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
It didn't "come" with anything. He was selling both versions for about $110 each plus shipping from Canada. PM'd him asking him if He could give me a discount if I bought 2 of each, and that's the price he proposed

as long as the screen is perfect, slim and v3.60, it's a good deal.
Now my friend said, he can sell it for 115$. Should i go for it?

stomp_442

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Don't listen to the people here about what something is worth, they all want everything for free. I have a Vita slim on 3.60 . that i bought new and it's in mint condition, not a scratch on it, and I doubt I'd sell it for $135. If your friend is selling it for $115 then it's probably not worth it.

Madridi

Card Collector
Trophies
XP
Country
Qatar
as long as the screen is perfect, slim and v3.60, it's a good deal.
Now my friend said, he can sell it for 115$. Should i go for it?
Like I said, depends on the condition. If it's really good then maybe. $100 is a fair price. Sometimes it goes higher sometimes lower, but $100 is a fair price for both of you.

If it's really in a great condition, no scratches or anything, maybe you can go for it since he's your friend and all.

All we can give you is ballpark of what it's worth. The decision ultimately is on you :)

Reactions: dudephanith

dudephanith

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Like I said, depends on the condition. If it's really good then maybe. $100 is a fair price. Sometimes it goes higher sometimes lower, but $100 is a fair price for both of you.

If it's really in a great condition, no scratches or anything, maybe you can go for it since he's your friend and all.

All we can give you is ballpark of what it's worth. The decision ultimately is on you :)
Thanks.

71r3n

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Good point. If people knew about henkaku and how it made more value of it, they would hike the price up like over $250. I Agree, anything that is less than what I pay for mine is better, before they start hiking prices. (Gosh hate when people are doing that.)

Vita 3.61 = Less than $150
Vita 3.60 = DON'T EVEN ASK! :P

Thats exactly whats happens here in germany. Everyone,selling a vita especially on 3.60 wants 150bucks or more... :(

Sonic Angel Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thats exactly whats happens here in germany. Everyone,selling a vita especially on 3.60 wants 150bucks or more... :(
Not sure how currency or funding over there is compared to here but‪ 132.06‬ Euros, still seem like a lot, but yeah, I had vita before it became "henka-kool" Wish i had paid lower, but now is just ridiculous scalping for 3.60 firmware. :P

If CFW or Henkaku was available on later firmware, it be less valuable, or if downgrades was possible.:ninja:

dudephanith

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Way expensive. I bought PSVITA 1000 series long ago for like 60$ with gravity rush game. Just joysticks were not working. Bought 5joysticks for like 20$ & replaced them. In total it cost me 68$. Other 3 joysticks I still have. Can sell them if I want but saved them for later.
But it is difficult to find one with v3.60.

nemopsp

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It fair deal depending on condition of ps vita I just bought ps vita 1001 on 3.36 with 32gb memory card for $150 felt that was high, but again most people want $160+ for a vita on 3.60 an lower. I might have paid abit more tho I definitely got a deal on N3DS XL for $70. Now I have best of both worlds

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Rikua

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Bottom Line: Yes, It is a good deal.

Just because other people have gotten "better" deals, does not negate this deal. Which is a 3.60 OLED (better version IMO, own both) 3G (I believed that was mentioned.).

I bought my Vita at launch (wifi model/$250 I believe) plus a 16GB memory card ($50 at the time), AND Touch My Katamari (Which was the cheapest title next to little deviants at $39.99).

Lets not talk about PSN titles or PSN titles used for VHBL lol (Easily around $70 with that cat and mouse game Sony plays lol)

It is now on 3.60 and running Henkaku with a 64GB card. My SD Adapter is pre-ordered and ready to be loaded with 128GB/256GB.

Bought my old lady's Vita last October from Amazon and lucked out, but as time passes, systems become harder to find at a hackable firmware. I remember 3.15 Vita's selling for almost launch retail price. So take from this what you will. $135 is a fair price as I paid $115 from Amazon last year without any extra memory. Good luck! Its a fun system!

Rikua

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Looking to buy a vita.
Is $200 good price for a new one off Amazon, and are 3.60 Vitas on Amazon?
$200 is NOT a fair price unless you know its firmware is 3.60 or lower. There is not a guarantee that Amazon will have such an item anymore. You could probably look for Japanese OLED Vita's on Amazon and ask the seller the firmware with proof. The literal second that Henkaku launched the price jumped by about $50. Buying a used Vita before Henkaku = $70-$90.
Buying one after Henkaku = $120/$140, now here is where the pricing sucks; With the exception of Amazon.com, each retailer hiked the price up even higher once ViTamin was leaked and we could install and rip .vpk's = $130-$200 on average nowadays. Sure people will say "It's not worth it" or "I got a better deal", but, is it worth it to YOU? Please try to find out the system firmware before deciding on a price.

Reactions: cvskid

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pkYA4rALqEE