Technik

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I have seen freebiejeebies and i quit b4 i started as it seemed like too time consuming. Then i followed this guys sig and found prizerebel.
Does anybody know if this is legit/easy to do?

If you can you teach meh the ropes of how to get started?

Advi

Trophies
Website
www.fletchowns.net
XP
Country
United States
Charmandersrule said:
Did you do the offers or did you just use a point generator?
I would've used a generator but I can never find an ACTUAL program or whatever that increases credit gain.

That would rock tho. I'm a pirate, and THAT would be my greatest achievement. LOL

Advi

Trophies
Website
www.fletchowns.net
XP
Country
United States
NeSchn said:
Whoa there are points generators?

I always just use bullshit info, make up a name, then find the address to a business and do that. Thats what I do. I have made over 21 lifetime points or something like that.
They apparently only work with at least 20 points. Google it. I found one but I haven't got any points. D:

Calafas

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Back on topic, yes PrizeRebel is real, legit, easy, whatever.
Just makeup answers to (quite a lot of) bs surveys, then order the prizes either off the site, or they can get you custom ebay etc. prizes, which is what I usually opt for. Works fine, items recieved fine.

DeMoN

GBAtemp Guru
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Yes it is real, just take a look at all of those testimonials with pictures, it seems too elaborate to be a hoax.
I tried it once, but adding up all of the surveys they had couldn't net me enough money to buy me what I wanted (a $10 Nexon game card).
And you need a credit card to do any of the surveys that are worth more than 10 cents.

So in the end, you'll probably just end up getting bored with the whole thing after a couple of surveys.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: