Homebrew Is possible play 3ds games online meanwhile you are streaming with NTR?

JustKasto

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Yesterday i tried to play Mario Kart 7 on my New3DS with luma meanwhile i was streaming to the PC with the NTR debugger, but it said that i had to have the latest firmware to play online(i actually have the 11.0 on my emunand). Is there anyway to play those games online?I have been looking for any solution but i didnt found any info about it. Thanks in advance!

NekoMichi

Retro Collector
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Rly? Which game did u tried? I tried MK7 and Mario Tennis...both of them told me to update the firmware :/
If you are already running the latest firmware, then this error is caused by using Luma3DS with a custom firmware.bin, and not NTR CFW itself. You will need to make sure you are running the latest version of Luma3DS, install the BootNTR Selector by Nanquitas, then configure Luma to stop using the custom firmware.bin. From now on, boot NTR using the BootNTR Selector as it supports the latest system firmware.

Reactions: JustKasto

JustKasto

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
If you are already running the latest firmware, then this error is caused by using Luma3DS with a custom firmware.bin, and not NTR CFW itself. You will need to make sure you are running the latest version of Luma3DS, install the BootNTR Selector by Nanquitas, then configure Luma to stop using the custom firmware.bin. From now on, boot NTR using the BootNTR Selector as it supports the latest system firmware.
Thank you so much! I'll give a try on it and check if it works!

JustKasto

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I have a question, when u say "then configure Luma to stop using the custom firmware.bin" what do u mean? To boot N3DS on Sysnand?

LegendaryOutcast

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
you need to do 2 things.
FIRST: to remove any "plugin" or cheat code files, some work, but some will interfere and not allow you to go online.
SECOND: make sure you ran the code: write(0x0105AE4, (0x70, 0x47), pid=0x1a)

cvskid

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I tried before and it worked fine.
You must be using google fiber or something similar. Figured using the same connection for both streaming and playing online would cause massive amounts of lag and input delay vs using a 3ds capture card.

Seriel

Doing her best
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
You must be using google fiber or something similar. Figured using the same connection for both streaming and playing online would cause massive amounts of lag and input delay vs using a 3ds capture card.
LOL I have 100mbps internet.
It's worth noting I set up NTR to prioritise the top screen over the bottom one to increase performance on the stuff that matters.

Last edited by Seriel,
Reactions: cvskid

JustKasto

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hold down Select when booting up, then disable "sysNAND is updated" in the config menu.
I tried it but unluckyly it didnt work... I check the Luma settings and i got it already unmarked, then tried to use the NTR selector of nanquitas, v.3.4 and it didnt work(i have Luma 5.4) I think ill have to change luma to a9h to make it work...
you need to do 2 things.
FIRST: to remove any "plugin" or cheat code files, some work, but some will interfere and not allow you to go online.
SECOND: make sure you ran the code: write(0x0105AE4, (0x70, 0x47), pid=0x1a)
I tried this too but it didnt work :/
Ty both of you anyway for the try!

Sliter

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
LOL I have 100mbps internet.
It's worth noting I set up NTR to prioritise the top screen over the bottom one to increase performance on the stuff that matters.
you also play with lucina xD

well I wanted to make a video like this on sunday but I could not make the sound work on that notebok :B on my compuetr it workdbut sice i'ts also connected via wifi the fps where ridiculow

Reactions: Seriel

Seriel

Doing her best
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
well I wanted to make a video like this on sunday but I could not make the sound work on that notebok :B on my compuetr it workdbut sice i'ts also connected via wifi the fps where ridiculow
I got the sound using some double ended audio cable (dunno the word) and using the WIndows feature "listen to this device"

Sliter

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I got the sound using some double ended audio cable (dunno the word) and using the WIndows feature "listen to this device"
yeah I've made a cable like this but can't make work on the notebook for some reason :/ I think it only got the built in microphone and aren't getting any from an outside device

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Sonics fast I would've been home in 10 mins
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Meet and greet with AncientBoi then?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    That would've gone slow he's old
    +1
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    sadly the person in question feels too young for his own good
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    We don't question people
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    me neither, i just bash them
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    We just question @AncientBoi
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    it wasn't a question, it was fact
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    He said he had 3 different doctors apt this week, so he prob there. Something about gerbal extraction, I don't know.
    +1
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    bored, guess i'll spread more democracy
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    @K3Nv2 one more time you say such bs to @BakerMan and I'll smack you across the whole planet
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Make sure you smack my booty daddy
    +1
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    telling him that my partner is luke...does he look like someone with such big ne
    eds?
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    do you really think I could stand living with someone like luke?
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    I suppose luke has "special needs" but he's not my partner, did you just say that to piss me off again?
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    besides I had bigger worries today
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    but what do you know about that, you won't believe me anyways
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @BigOnYa can answer that
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    BigOnYa already left the chat
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Biginya
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Auto correct got me, I'm on my tablet, i need to turn that shit off
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    With other tabs open you perv
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I'm actually in my shed, bout to cut 2-3 acres of grass, my back yard.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I use to have a guy for that thanks richard
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I use to have a guy for that thanks richard