Hacking is pokemon sun unplayable on o3ds with rxtools?

hanseo

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i have o3ds with rxtools 11.0 and every time i pick the game to load it says the the game card was removed.

but i have NOT remove it
i have the retail version

dsrules

Trophies
XP
Country
i have o3ds with rxtools 11.0 and every time i pick the game to load it says the the game card was removed.

but i have NOT remove it
i have the retail version
the .cia works fine on rxtools, not sure about retail cartridge, you might need the latest emunand

daxtsu

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
which is more simple to install a9lh or lumacfw?

That's not how it works. A9LH is an exploit that loads Luma, so your question doesn't make any sense. But installing A9LH itself isn't that bad, just follow the Plailect guide that the others have linked to. Installing Luma is as easy as dragging and dropping files onto the SD card once you're finished installing A9LH.

Reactions: Skyshadow101

hanseo

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That's not how it works. A9LH is an exploit that loads Luma, so your question doesn't make any sense. But installing A9LH itself isn't that bad, just follow the Plailect guide that the others have linked to. Installing Luma is as easy as dragging and dropping files onto the SD card once you're finished installing A9LH.

can i Set up a OTPLess A9LH on old 3DS 9.2?

daxtsu

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
wow OP asked a question and everybody gave him BS instead of telling him its probably a hardware issue and should make sure the cartridge slot is not faulty or even the game

smh

While you raise a valid point, it likely isn't working because he's using RxTools. There's already been reports of Cakes not running it, so it follows that an even older and arguably more broken CFW can't run it either. It'd be good to verify if the cart works on a system using Luma or something more modern than Rx/Cakes.

Last edited by daxtsu,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Wish I could use that for video editing lol