is pokecommunity down?

Discussion in 'GBA - Game Development, ROM Hacks and Translations' started by CPhantom, Aug 20, 2008.

1. CPhantom
    OP

CPhantom The Noob :(

May 14, 2008
    United States
    So I've got an idea for a Pokemon hack and knew of Pokecommunity. However, it seems down so I can't find the tools I need o.o;;;

anyone know why?

2. alex

alex GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

Jul 1, 2008
    United States
    Yeah, I'm a member there too(was going to make Pokemon Nightmare hack) [​IMG] but never finished it.
    Yeah, goes really fast and then says cannot connect. Maybe they are trying to get rid of that annoying fake Pokemon RPG thing. I havn't been on in like 2 days. [​IMG]

Prolly server problems, they have a lot, unlike here!

3. Forstride

Forstride The rudder moves when I turn the wheel

May 6, 2008
    United States
    Pittsburgh, PA
    I don't know, but I always get database errors...Not all the time, but atleast once each day.

4. Eon-Rider

Eon-Rider GBAtemp Maniac

Jun 15, 2008
    I'm a veteran there (look for Eon-Rider). PC has had many server issues for the last 2 years. You just need to be patient for it to come back up. [​IMG]

5. jy2

jy2 Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Aug 19, 2008
    They've been transferring the site to a new server the last couple of days [​IMG]

6. Lumstar

Lumstar Princess

Mar 6, 2006
    United States
    Darling
    Is it back up yet? I still can't connect.

7. Searinox

Searinox <3

Dec 16, 2007
    Romania
    Database errors? Thought they were done fixed that three years ago... well I guess I'm glad I left. PC veterans here too? Oh dear... I'm not safe anywhere... *runs and hides hoping nobody recognizes him*

8. Kraymel

Kraymel Newbie

Newcomer
    Jan 4, 2009
    Gambia, The
    PokeCommunity is back.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice