Hacking Is online Gateway worth it? What is the general suggestion?

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
my thoughts is im fed up of hearing every single persons opinion on it,either people get banned or people dont get banned, personally i dont care either way its just as likely they can detect people connecting using emunand even with a retail cart, so everyone is cowering in fear over something that either happens or doesn't there is no avoiding it, whats the use off staying offline to avoid a ban when thats just the same as being banned

its the same as saying "i will never go in that shop because they might ban me from going in that shop,
unless i know they won't ban me i won't do it"........how long do you wait before you KNOW they won't ban you? i very much doubt nintendo will be popping up to say don't worry guys you won't be banned, no matter how long people wait the point when you finally connect might be the day they decide to ban people

Reactions: Herobroski

Herobroski

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ah! Thank you awesome man for your beautiful opinion. Well, I asked this question because people seemd to have made a bigger deal about this. It seems that online is a big issue, since having online support now means that roms are complete to play in all ways; online, story, etc. More good thoughts anyone?

roxas-89

Trophies
XP
Country
Egypt
it's exactly like modding or modifying any hardware you have and play online ( like PS3 and xbox 360 for example why may result in banning your account or console ) it's a risk you'll have to take and certainly like gamesquest1 said Nintendo won't come out and say " hey guys don't worry we won't ban you "

Reactions: Herobroski

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: This movie rip so werid has 1080p quality but the audios ripped with movie theater audio quality